Bank charges account in credit

mickey33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been hit with £50 of charges in two days even though the account was in credit.

I bank online and did an immediate transfer from my deposit account to my current account the same day this clears straight away.

Alliance and Leicester policy is to check what funds are available at the start of the day and ignore what is coming in during the day.

So even though the account balance is positive on my screen online I was still charged within a 4 hour window the same day while the system updated.

The DD was £17.44 and I incurred a £25 charge as there was a balance at the start of business of £4 with £100 transferred and showing as available.

Due to the unforseen charge they then charged me again the next day due to the fact they had helped themselves to the first charge when another item went through of £46 which I then had to pay more in to cover the unexpected fees.

I guess they can now do what they want even when you keep an eye on things it's no wonder they are making such huge profits even in the wake of a worldwide recession.:evil:

Write to them immediatly and ask for them back.

Let us know what they say