Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

exactly what it sounded like to me!!! :mad:

ive been fishing for info on that point we were discussing re figures on mine and not getting any further :mad: its the most infuriating thing!

Sorry for the delay mate, I've spent all day emailing tv and newspapers!! People like that have done nothing but reinforce my determination!!

Looks like we might have a little window soon though. Watch this space ;)

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

<-- If I have helped in any way please click my star!! ;)

Oh and I am a lady!! :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go for it;)

whoopsie ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Sorry for the delay mate, I've spent all day emailing tv and newspapers!! People like that have done nothing but reinforce my determination!!

Looks like we might have a little window soon though. Watch this space ;)

Its ok hun as you said no major drama im just getting annoyed that I cant find anything to help :lol: I think its the whole wood for the trees thing though kwim

Ooooo I hope u remembered to do the ones I mentioned :lol: Keep me informed! Ill soon have a famous friend ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths **Claim Recieved**

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?181761-Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths-**Claim-Recieved**/page25

Summary Judgement 01/02/2011 **REFUSED** set for trial "May 23rd To June 30th 2011"

DISCONTINUED 3rd MAY 2011 **WON**

santander" Responsible Lending!!!!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219431-quot-santander-quot-Responsible-Lending!!!!!!!

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?262962-Capquest-quot-V-quot-Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

I am bored!!! I haven't heard anything from the "defendant" since 7th June when they sent their AQ :( I'm bored :( Think I might poke them with stick tomorrow, see if they still breathing ;)

They've been deadly silent for the last 6 weeks!

Oh well, only 7 more weeks til Judgement Day :grin:

I am bored!!! I haven't heard anything from the "defendant" since 7th June when they sent their AQ :( I'm bored :( Think I might poke them with stick tomorrow, see if they still breathing ;)

They've been deadly silent for the last 6 weeks!

Oh well, only 7 more weeks til Judgement Day :grin:

only 7 :(

yes i must agree the silent bits drive you mad :rolleyes: "oh" and can you ppppput me on that POC list pretty please :grin:

cab

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?181761-Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths-**Claim-Recieved**/page25

Summary Judgement 01/02/2011 **REFUSED** set for trial "May 23rd To June 30th 2011"

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219431-quot-santander-quot-Responsible-Lending!!!!!!!

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?262962-Capquest-quot-V-quot-Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

YAY!!! The silence is broken!!!

Received their disclosure this morning :D

More shooting of themselves in foot ha ha! ;)

There are docs on their list that I would like to inspect, anybody have any idea on the procedure for requesting the docs for inspection before I turn to my old mate Google??? :)

cpr 18 rings a bell

cab

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

Thanks Cab :)

According to HMCS I need to send a written request to inspect documents and I MUST be allowed to inspect the documents no more than seven days after my request is received.

yh right!! I'll eat my hat if they send them within 7 days :rolleyes:

More Confusion!! They have stated that they have not searched for documents pre-dating March 2007 but have included docs on the list that DO pre-date that that date??! :confused:

they took their time didnt they !

I had to do that when Dunctons were taking me to court. i just sent a letter to them, ref their stat dec, asking for copies of this that and the other, as I had never seen them. Dunctons did post them back immediately.

Inspect them with a fine tooth comb. I found lots on inconsistancies, and thats when i realised that Dunctons had removed entries from their communications list

Have you exchanged witness statements yet ?

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

Thank you :)

Witness statements are due for exchange until 20th Aug. I've already sent mine just to get it out the way tho.

They've included a map of my house which quite clearly shows I have a drive ;)

Thank you :)

Witness statements are due for exchange until 20th Aug. I've already sent mine just to get it out the way tho.

They've included a map of my house which quite clearly shows I have a drive ;)

when the judge asks you to put forward your claim, just tell the judge to read there defence as they have done it all for you :oops:

cab

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

they took their time didnt they !

I had to do that when Dunctons were taking me to court. i just sent a letter to them, ref their stat dec, asking for copies of this that and the other, as I had never seen them. Dunctons did post them back immediately.

Inspect them with a fine tooth comb. I found lots on inconsistancies, and thats when i realised that Dunctons had removed entries from their communications list

Have you exchanged witness statements yet ?

Inconsistency appears to be their middle name!

Yes the Disclosure list is dated 21st July, covering letter dated 23rd June(??), received by me 25th July even though the deadline for submitting it was 9th July!

when the judge asks you to put forward your claim, just tell the judge to read there defence as they have done it all for you :oops:

cab

Ha ha!! I've already put forward my claim and I DID say "refer to their defence which, when read carefully, is in fact an admission" :D

The thing with Summary Judgement Hearings is that neither party is permitted to put forward any verbal argument, it's all down to the judge "reading the evidence filed" ;)

Ha ha!! I've already put forward my claim and I DID say "refer to their defence which, when read carefully, is in fact an admission" :D

The thing with Summary Judgement Hearings is that neither party is permitted to put forward any verbal argument, it's all down to the judge "reading the evidence filed" ;)

SJ hearings should be banned, imo they defeat the object and only prove what we allready knew from the very start,:rolleyes: (wot plonkers they really are):p

cab

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

SJ hearings should be banned, imo they defeat the object and only prove what we allready knew from the very start,:rolleyes: (wot plonkers they really are):p

cab

But I'm looking forward to my SJ hearing! :eek: 7 weeks today ;)

I just can't wait to see what 'evidence' they can file to refute my claim that they unlawfully entered my premises to retake the goods when they've already admitted doing it!!

It seems so far that their best effort is that I cannot ask for the car back because it was on HP and legal title did not pass to me! Is it my imagination or is that totally irrelevant???

ALSO.....they haven't listed for disclosure the instructions to the agent to uplift. They have listed uplift instruction dated a year ago, but that was to a different company to the one that actually did it!

Good job I nicked it off the driver that actually took it and listed it in my disclosure ;) It's priceless..."Date of Default-(BLANK), Date of Termination-(BLANK)" :D

I've got a copy of the instructions they've listed too- the one from a year ago. I listed it in my disclosure- only the copy I've got is signed and dated by the agent from the previous repo company that said "No, you're right..I can't come on to your property and take it" :)

playing slightly "devilish" here

because it was on HP and legal title did not pass to me!

i have had this rammed down my throat on many occassions via the creditors/solicitors, and never took any notice.

Is it my imagination or is that totally irrelevant???

good question, IMHO i share your view SECTION "92"

cab

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

ALSO.....they haven't listed for disclosure the instructions to the agent to uplift. They have listed uplift instruction dated a year ago, but that was to a different company to the one that actually did it!

Good job I nicked it off the driver that actually took it and listed it in my disclosure ;) It's priceless..."Date of Default-(BLANK), Date of Termination-(BLANK)" :D

I've got a copy of the instructions they've listed too- the one from a year ago. I listed it in my disclosure- only the copy I've got is signed and dated by the agent from the previous repo company that said "No, you're right..I can't come on to your property and take it" :)

"PRICELESS" is to feeble a word

cab

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

YAY!!! The silence is broken!!!

Received their disclosure this morning :D

More shooting of themselves in foot ha ha! ;)

There are docs on their list that I would like to inspect, anybody have any idea on the procedure for requesting the docs for inspection before I turn to my old mate Google??? :)

Well well well better late than never eh!!

But I'm looking forward to my SJ hearing! :eek: 7 weeks today ;)

I just can't wait to see what 'evidence' they can file to refute my claim that they unlawfully entered my premises to retake the goods when they've already admitted doing it!!

It seems so far that their best effort is that I cannot ask for the car back because it was on HP and legal title did not pass to me! Is it my imagination or is that totally irrelevant???

See that bold bit......ive seen that somewhere else :lol: