Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hahaha! Apparently they've got a report from the repo agents describing my conduct at the time the vehicle was taken!! I can't wait to see that! Not that it is at all relevant to the case, but an interesting read I'm sure lol!

I mean are they serious???!

I kicked up a fuss because they wanted to commit an unlawful act and this is supposed to be useful as some sort of explanation for what they did?? :confused:

Can somebody please explain cos it's stumped me!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha! Apparently they've got a report from the repo agents describing my conduct at the time the vehicle was taken!! I can't wait to see that! Not that it is at all relevant to the case, but an interesting read I'm sure lol!

I mean are they serious???!

I kicked up a fuss because they wanted to commit an unlawful act and this is supposed to be useful as some sort of explanation for what they did?? :confused:

Can somebody please explain cos it's stumped me!

I'd call it 'desperation' :D and hearsay at that.

Looks like their feelings got hurt when you called them a nasty name, they're hoping the judge will tell you off and as a punishment let them do whatever they want :p

I'd call it 'desperation' :D and hearsay at that.

Looks like their feelings got hurt when you called them a nasty name, they're hoping the judge will tell you off and as a punishment let them do whatever they want :p

Oh I get it now! :lol:

I absolutely wouldn't have minded but I didn't even do anything!

I didn't hit anybody, I didn't swear, I didn't shout at anybody, I wasn't rude or abusive! I simply stated that I irrefutably deny him permission to come on to my property and remove my car and that if he wished to do so they would need to get a court order first. I said if he stepped foot on my premises I would call the police! Well when the police arrived that was when it got ugly!!

But still I remained calm and tried to put my point across, but no buggar would listen!! The police were telling me that he had every right to do it and I was disagreeing with them! Admittedly my partner parked his car across the drive so they couldn't take it but then the police officer told me that the repo agent now had the right to take his car too!!! Can you blame me for getting a tad upset on hearing that pearl of wisdom?? :eek:

We then got threatened with arrest for the first time for obstructing a footpath, followed by more threats of arrest for filming the incident, being abusive and then theft!!!! I swear I thought it was some kind bizarre dream! :rolleyes:

All I kept repeating was "he has no legal right to come on to my property to take the car" and all I got back was "yes he has!! and if you try to stop him you'll be arrested". Yes I did get the ar$e in the end and said "go on then arrest me!" Funnily enough he didn't :rolleyes:

I also totally admit that my dog got very upset with the repo man as he was clearly somebody I didn't want around. I did try to stop her but she ran between my legs and chased the horrible man back into his truck, but that was hardly my fault! :p

I just don't see what relevance any of this has on the fact that they breached the law. Is it supposed to be some sort of justification or what?? I'm kind of tempted not to ask for the report because I know it's gonna make me seethe!! :-x

Hey ho, every day comes with renewed determination to string them up higher :rolleyes:

Every time they pee me off my price for silence increases :D I'm up to £1.5 million now lol!! :lol:

oh dear oh dear oh dear what silly silly silly people now they have got wannabe all upset again!!! God help them one and all :lol: nice increase hun I reckon we will be on at 'least' 5 by the time Sept/Oct comes lolol x

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Welcomes stupidity astounds me. These people are supposed to be legally trained and yet a chocolate fireguard could offer a better defence !

What hope do they honestly have of winning this case. Every time they put ink on paper, they just land themselves in more trouble, and give you more to work with to throw back at them to win your case !

Muppets !

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

question..the balance letter i had yesterday given its yet another figure can this strengthen the fact they are being unfair when they never give the same figure twice??

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

question..the balance letter i had yesterday given its yet another figure can this strengthen the fact they are being unfair when they never give the same figure twice??

God yeah!! :D Every tiny thing they do needs to be gathered together to form a massive stick to club them with!!

You've already got the proof they sold your car after you started proceedings just let them keep hanging themselves, they're so good at it :D

God yeah!! :D Every tiny thing they do needs to be gathered together to form a massive stick to club them with!!

You've already got the proof they sold your car after you started proceedings just let them keep hanging themselves, they're so good at it :D

As I thought ;) They do seem very good at it dont they :lol: with AQ is it 14 days time limited or 28 days time limited? Just trying to get myself clued up before anything comes seens as its been over a wk and ive received nothing from the court regarding the defence or the JBD :rolleyes:

As I thought ;) They do seem very good at it dont they :lol: with AQ is it 14 days time limited or 28 days time limited? Just trying to get myself clued up before anything comes seens as its been over a wk and ive received nothing from the court regarding the defence or the JBD :rolleyes:

The next thing you'll get will be a Notice that Defence has been Filed. It will include an AQ for you to fill in, there will be a date on the notice by which the AQs must be returned to court. It was 14 days on mine, not that it makes much difference because even if they don't file by the date they'll get served an unless order giving them another 7 days.

I think their tactic is to see what you'll do first and then decide what on their course of action! i.e. if you don't file your AQ your case will be struck out and they get away with it :-x

I don't want you to worry about anything, I'll be with you every step of the way and I'll be doing my damnedest to annihilate welcome finance.

I've slept on it and this morning I'm still in the mood to taste blood. I doubt very much they're going to have time to do anything else after today cos I'm just about to give them a headache the likes of which they've never known.....watch this space......:p

The next thing you'll get will be a Notice that Defence has been Filed. It will include an AQ for you to fill in, there will be a date on the notice by which the AQs must be returned to court. It was 14 days on mine, not that it makes much difference because even if they don't file by the date they'll get served an unless order giving them another 7 days.

I thought it may be 14 days

I think their tactic is to see what you'll do first and then decide what on their course of action! i.e. if you don't file your AQ your case will be struck out and they get away with it :-x

Not happening im afraid even if it is a costly exercise ;)

I don't want you to worry about anything, I'll be with you every step of the way and I'll be doing my damnedest to annihilate welcome finance.

Im trying not to I just like to be fore warned and of course chance to put the money away, bless you, you have the best hobby in the world as far as im concerned :lol:

I've slept on it and this morning I'm still in the mood to taste blood. I doubt very much they're going to have time to do anything else after today cos I'm just about to give them a headache the likes of which they've never known.....watch this space......:p

Oooooo ouch for them! fill me in the suspense is killing me :lol:

Patience is a virtue, my friend :)

Won't be long, promise ;)

You know I dont have any :lol:

that sounds like you have a trick up your sleeve !

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

hmmmm...maybe I might ;)

you are such a tease!!!!!!

Well, I just sat here (at work) and read through the whole thread-WOW

1st, Blantant ignorance of the Police, acted in the "keeping the peace", that is getting the long in the tooth.

2nd, so called repo man-"just doing me job" sounds like he has no idea how to do the job..

Its sounds insulting, but i'm getting the felling they are using the ignorance of the genral public to steam roll over the law, with the attuide of the Finance company will sort it out in court-as long as we get paid.

I've read and re read wannabe's posts, Wow, just wtf-who do these guys think they are...

Wanabe I hope you wring them out, I wish you all the best....

trooper68

Trooper68:)

Well, I just sat here (at work) and read through the whole thread-WOW

1st, Blantant ignorance of the Police, acted in the "keeping the peace", that is getting the long in the tooth.

2nd, so called repo man-"just doing me job" sounds like he has no idea how to do the job..

Its sounds insulting, but i'm getting the felling they are using the ignorance of the genral public to steam roll over the law, with the attuide of the Finance company will sort it out in court-as long as we get paid.

I've read and re read wannabe's posts, Wow, just wtf-who do these guys think they are...

Wanabe I hope you wring them out, I wish you all the best....

trooper68

Thanks Trooper :) I have every intention of wringing their necks..hang on that wasn't what you said was it?!! :lol:

No insults taken, I absolutely couldn't agree more. This is why I'm intent on making this public, the public need to be made aware of their rights! It's so true, they totally rely on the fact that in general people aren't aware of what the repo man can and can't lawfully do.

NOT NO MORE! :-D

P.S. Already had press interest ;)

oooohhh fab !

are you at liberty to tell us which publication :p

oooohhh fab !

are you at liberty to tell us which publication :p

I haven't agreed to anything at the moment :)

I'm still considering all my options before I commit to anything, everybody wants "exclusive" deals but I really wanted to be able to tell the world. Hmmm...I'm still undecided :rolleyes:

Fear not though, this will all be public knowledge before long ;)

I refuse to let them get away with this, they've had ample opportunity to quietly admit defeat but they chose to wind me up instead! Tough doodies now!! :-D

Thanks Trooper :) I have every intention of wringing their necks..hang on that wasn't what you said was it?!! :lol:

No insults taken, I absolutely couldn't agree more. This is why I'm intent on making this public, the public need to be made aware of their rights! It's so true, they totally rely on the fact that in general people aren't aware of what the repo man can and can't lawfully do.

NOT NO MORE! :-D

P.S. Already had press interest ;)

Oh, a book, a mag, i must read that...what...i'll buy it...

PS have you read IMS posts over at LBL forum? as you know he got is car back, but he still cannot use it..

trooper68

Trooper68:)

Oh, a book, a mag, i must read that...what...i'll buy it...

PS have you read IMS posts over at LBL forum? as you know he got is car back, but he still cannot use it..

trooper68

It's worse than that...more like TV and newspapers ;)

Yes I have read his thread, it's a disgrace! :mad: It's fine, all the more rope to hang them with :)

Hi Wannabe, great progress then? I trust you're enjoying yourself :p

Would commend your tenacity, it's only the actions of people like yourself willing to go the extra mile and help expose these idiots that we stand any chance of creating a better and fairer system for us all.

All the best with it, will continue to watch closely.

Hi Wannabe, great progress then? I trust you're enjoying yourself :p

Would commend your tenacity, it's only the actions of people like yourself willing to go the extra mile and help expose these idiots that we stand any chance of creating a better and fairer system for us all.

All the best with it, will continue to watch closely.

Thank you very much for your kindness :)

You've got it spot on, it is exactly the thought of having a better and fairer system for us all that drives me on. There have been quite a lot of turns of fate along my journey and I can't help but feel things have fallen this way for me for a reason. I'd forever regret not taking opportunities that have been laid out in front of me! ;)

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate knowing that I have back up! :-D