Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry I haven't been around for you much the past few days but as soon as I started this I couldn't stop!! :) Normal business will resume shortly :)

Totally understandable hun, skeleton now has some bones in this corner anyway just need to do AQ :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Be with you tomorrow, promise ;)

No rush doesnt need to be in until 12th :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

The only thing that is concerning me is that things get twisted and misinterpreted in newspapers, I wouldn't want to come across the wrong way if you know what I mean ;)

fab news ! exposure is a good thing !

can you ask to see the finished article before it goes to print, give it the quick once over, and make any changes you see fit ? (worth an ask ?)

web site sounds good !

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

Morning,

I don't want to put a dampener on you good news but would your story in the media not cause you trouble BEFORE your court date.

After reading all I have on WF, I couldn't care less if they get a trial by media but is there the slightest possibility that it could be predjudicial to your own case?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Morning,

I don't want to put a dampener on you good news but would your story in the media not cause you trouble BEFORE your court date.

After reading all I have on WF, I couldn't care less if they get a trial by media but is there the slightest possibility that it could be predjudicial to your own case?

Don't worry, any news stories that MAY be published are set for after the court date anyway ;)

I've also decided not to name the lender in my website until after the hearing too :)

Thank you for your concern, I do appreciate it :)

Don't worry, any news stories that MAY be published are set for after the court date anyway ;)

I've also decided not to name the lender in my website until after the hearing too :)

Thank you for your concern, I do appreciate it :)

"website" :cool:

do you have any embarrassed defence suggestions.

cab

"website" :cool:

do you have any embarrassed defence suggestions.

cab

Good morning my friend! :D

I've never actually been a fan of embarrassed defences, my feeling being that if they fail to supply documents there are things you can do to force compliance. The last thing I want to see would be a judge saying to you "well if you haven't done a defence because of lack of info you should've done something about getting the docs before now!"

Now what I mean? ;)

Yay!! 1000 posts!!! :D

i do know what you mean, ;)

we even agreed to a 28 day extension in order for them to send the relevent doc's, but nothing recieved at all, kind of leaves one in limbo land. and we don't want them getting judgement by default do we :eek:

cab

i do know what you mean, ;)

we even agreed to a 28 day extension in order for them to send the relevent doc's, but nothing recieved at all, kind of leaves one in limbo land. and we don't want them getting judgement by default do we :eek:

cab

I've posted my thoughts on your thread :)

Only shows on the left half of the page -is that intentional?

Nit picking but could the home page do with a mention of Finance Company [not named of course] -consumer borrowing money for car purchase and other relevant keywords so that it will be picked up in searches on this topic?

Only shows on the left half of the page -is that intentional?

Nit picking but could the home page do with a mention of Finance Company [not named of course] -consumer borrowing money for car purchase and other relevant keywords so that it will be picked up in searches on this topic?

Nit pick away! :D All suggestions more than welcome :)

I can't seem to get it to centre, think it's something to do with the fact that I used a template design :rolleyes:

Nit pick away! :D All suggestions more than welcome :)

I can't seem to get it to centre, think it's something to do with the fact that I used a template design :rolleyes:

Mmmm CAG template by any chance :lol:

cab

Putting

''The thieving **** must die'' will give you more trouble than joy I fear.

Inciting consumers to kill those who work for the Finance company and DCA's even if said without really meaning it will not be viewed lightly by some in authority.