Quickquid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone.

I am still having problems with Quickquid, I did send a CCA request and they failed to respond in the allocated time - where does this leave the debt?

Also, I had an email from Mackenzie Hall who I know are a DCA they have asked me to reply at Quickquid@Mackenzie hall so I know this is Quickquid debt.

I have not replied to them of course.

Any suggestions where I go now.

Bub1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have a had a text asking me to call them with ref number then I have had a email asking me if I am who I am to call them or if I am not who I am to call them or reply to their email which is quickquid@mackinzie hall.

Now, I have a loan with quickquid that I have been trying to sort out cant pay back have offered monthly amount I can afford no joy.

Now it seems that it has gone to Mackenzie Hall now does this mean they have brought it off quickquid?

Where do I go from here? I have put Mackenzie hall on my blocked email list to!

I did CCA quickquid and they never got back so next plan of action please.

I would be grateful for any help

Bub1

17 ;)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

hi mate

i have not sent any cca to them or rung or dealt with them as i dont even know what the ref numbers are in relation to, this letter just popped out of the blue and my wife doesn't recall anything, but i didn't want ring them just in case they were adamant we owed this,this,& this and i would lose my rag with them as other people have in other posts

thx

edit - sorry wrong posting reply here, i found my original one

Edited by Turbokid
wrong posting reply- my fault soz

Turbokid.

If you don't have a clue what it's about, just ignore until they get in touch again.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Bub

I would send them the bemused - account in dispute letter. Basically a disputed debt being passed on to a DCA when it shoudn't be. If you can't find let me know and I will see what I can find. I sent a DCA one today! for being passed a 1st credit case where they were in default of my request for a copy of my CCA.

I copied one from Maroondevo (sure he won't mind :))

Best look in the Debt collection forum

Good Luck

Hi everyone,

Had letter from Mackenzie hall this morning saying someone was going to know from Meritforce.

Then had letter from quickquid with settlement figure (which I still cant pay)

I telephoned Mac Hall but not without setting up tape machine.

I explained I had sent a CCA to Qickquid and they hadnt responded. Mac Hall said did you do it on line I said No postal and they have received it.

Put on hold - then was told that yes quickquid had received my £1 payment for CCA it was listed down but no paperwork sent.

They said they are not really sure what the next course of action is. They are ringing me again on monday with what is happening etc.,

What is the next course of action now? I will have the tape set up ready etc., they also said that noone will call at my door either.

Couldnt believe it they also gave me their full name.

I also found this afternoon an email from Quickquid that they had received my £1 payment and were dealing with my request.

Any suggestions? I also told Mac Hall I had been in touch with a solicitor etc.,

Thanks Guys/Gals

Bub1

Next time they ring tell them you will not be entering into any conversation with them as the matter is now in dispute with QuickQuid who are in default of your CCA request. Should the threat monkey go on about it just remind him the call is being recorded.

Just had letter from Mac hall saying the CCA request I shouldnt have sent and that it can be found on line from an email from QQ. They will not accept any repayment plans either according to their letter, but I can send them what payment I can? Also they said dont know what their next course of action will be and they have not brought debt off QQ, funny QQ have confirmed in writing that they have sold to them!

Whats next course of action guys.

Thanks

Bub1

Actually there is still a debt but it's unenfoceable at law without a proper CCA :D They can beg all they want but you can build a case for harassment if they still don't come up with a CCA and contact you asking for payment.

Report MH for lying to you which is breaching the CPUTR 2008 by misleading you as to the ownership of the account.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

You don't need to CCA MH as you've already CCAd QQ. They are in default of your request if it has been more than 12 + 2 working days and the account remains in dispute until such time as a valid CCA is produced :) Tell MH to go Foxtrot Oscar :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Ok then, shall I send MH bemused letter then asking why they have it when CCa not complied with?

Yes, I sent CCA in July they received 28th July.

Thanks for all your help

Do you not think I should CCA MH to see what they do?