style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beachy.

I believe if you contact either Martin or Steven mods wise they can help u with the transcript requests. I know one of them advised me last year in regards to the same question.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

well iam sorry but i asked the question on a previous thread and it was one of u to that answered the question

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Still wants me to pay for the recording card.. :-(

Best just forget it methinks..

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

I've been looking at this for ages. The company contacted me asking if I'd like to advertise it on my website and in return provide a txt file using a numbers database I have created, (which note to oneself I must upload recent lists). They say they have a good working relationship with a well known number search website which I can see why.

I was just concerned about advertising something for sale that was quite expensive when the website I own helps people in financial difficulties.

However if its a great product and I have to say seems unique then I'm tempted to take him up on his offer.

I did speak to the owner, seemed a decent enough chap too.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

The txt file I'd provide them with is for debt agencies, banks, etc. which has to be in a set format so their customers can download it for theirmachines if that makes sense. Maybe I should ask for a demo.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Initially, I had a couple of hiccups with the use of Truecall, and likewise found the owner very, very helpful, intelligent and professional.

I think each individual has to be mindful of the cost of the machine vs the cost of successfully providing 'evidence' when it's required:cool:

Beachy.

I believe if you contact either Martin or Steven mods wise they can help u with the transcript requests. I know one of them advised me last year in regards to the same question.

Thanks GM,

Will need to do that, just received a letter from the OC stating that I've only every had one telephone conversation with them - True Call proves otherwise :D;)

Beachy

oh how wonderful u have that in writing and can prove otherwise.

Still wants me to pay for the recording card.. :-(

Best just forget it methinks..

You just need to buy the machine for £97.50 - do not buy the memory card from TrueCall. Once you have the receipt, send it to admin@consumeractiongroup.co.uk and a memory card will be sent out to you.

If you have any further problems obtaining the machine drop me a PM.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

One Truecall machine just bought! :D

Alan, you have email!!

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

Guest Old_andrew2018

Can the TRUE CALL machine still be purchased via CAG as I would much prefer any commission going to the site.

You need to buy the machine direct from TrueCall for £97.50, and then email a scan of the receipt to admin@consumeractiongroup.co.uk a memory card will then be sent out to you.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

Just to add my two penneth, we got one a while ago and had a few problems with it as it wouldn't do the web link thingy. Phoned customer services and apparently the unit we had didn't exist!

Anyway, they were fantastic and sent a new on out that day so we had it before the old one was sent back, but unfortunately this was kaput too. Again though, excellent cs and new machine (which appears to be fine) was with us in a couple of days. OH had several emails and phone calls in the meantime to keep him informed.

We also had questions about (among other things) zapping numbers - whether you could just program in one number rather than having to have a zap and star list - and that has been put to the creator of it.

All we use on it is the witheld number blocker as I quite enjoy my chats with the DCA's, especially when they're recorded.

My favourite was when DCRI phoned and halfway through me asking who it was I realised they'd come through on a witheld number. When I queried why she'd pressed to come through when it specifically says friends or family only, she said she had been told to hang up otherwise! I said 'yes, that's right' and she said....'well I think that's very rude':lol::lol: It was instantly worth the money we spent on it:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Have received a court claim and need our memory card transcribed, OC states on SAR that only ONE call has been made in which they state that I have a history of bad payments, not so.

True Call has several conversations both with with the OC & DCA, the dca stated that the OC HAS to obied by the OFT and accept a payment plan, the OC has gone straight for a CCJ, so I need the transcripted calls for my defence

Guest Old_andrew2018

I haven't considered the issue of transcribing, can anyone say how easy or difficult it is.

Thanks

Andy