Egg- CCA Advice and complaint

roygoodbeat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if anyone one is calliing you and you have asked them to stopp calling you by phone,ans uyou have stated you will and wish only to be contacted by letter,after that popint it could be harrasemnt via telephone,this can be brought to the attention of OFCOM and OFTEL who licence these call centres and take a dim view with fines for breaking there guidlines,trading standards and the office of fair trading would be intrested to and you should mention all off the above in your letters sending them recoded delivery,you may want to take legal advise and state this in your letter also,maybe a letter from your lawyer to this creditor legal department would do the trick stateing there calls are causing you distress and to only contact his client by letter in future,your first interview with a lawyer is free,a letter costs around £40 i think,but check lawyers charges,maybe money well spent....been there done that,,,if you have unsecured dept over £15k think about a DAS,not a DMP,,contact your local CAB for advise...asap!!!

• 4 years later...

Its been a while since I posted on here. My Egg card was sold to Barclaycard, then Lowells. I moved but letters stared coming from Lowells again to my new address, along with calls to my new number. (Never given it it except to friends)It is 5 years, 8 months since I last made my last payment and I have written to them saying I do not acknowledge the debt since. Want to know the current situation with egg and should I write to Lowells? Any advice would be appreciated.

• 5 months later...

Egg and Marlin are back. Now had a court claim come through dated 29 may. Last payment I made was on 3rd June 2009.

Can anyone advise if the situation with their agreements is still the same ie: Unenforceable. Secondly, I will submit an embarressed defense as they have attached no cca agreement and son on.

Finally, when does this become statued barred as by the time it hits the courts for a hearing it will be over 6 years.