Clampers take car which has LBL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dvla have confirmed that the car has been destroyed as it has a marker against it . I haven't received any notification from anyone that this has happened. Where in central london do i need to go to check bill of sale please.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dvla have confirmed that the car has been destroyed as it has a marker against it . I haven't received any notification from anyone that this has happened. Where in central london do i need to go to check bill of sale please.

The Supreme Court, Parliament Square, London SW1P 3BD

The Supreme Court is situated on Parliament Square, Westminster, opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.

Have just got back from The Royal Courts of Justice nearest tube is temple station. Paid my £10 fee for copy of BOS only to be told that due to staff shortages they couldn't do it there & then for me & they will post it. Anyway loan took out 20/11/08 BOS registered on 21/11/08. As i haven't the copy yet, i'm not sure what i need to look for (when i get it). Should it be endorsed by a solicitor?

I now have my copy of bill of sale from the high court. What am i looking for? Can anyone advise please, as i have just under 14 days to submit my defence. Oh my god just checked the cca apr is 526.50%, interest rate 132.84%, So for a £850 loan i was due to pay back £2500 over 78 weeks.

I now have my copy of bill of sale from the high court. What am i looking for? Can anyone advise please, as i have just under 14 days to submit my defence. Oh my god just checked the cca apr is 526.50%, interest rate 132.84%, So for a £850 loan i was due to pay back £2500 over 78 weeks.

Hi you should have a page that looks like this bos.jpg picture by martinsburg1 - Photobucket can you post all info on it but not your name or any ref numbers .

Hi cctv no i wasnt at the solicitors at the time of signing. I met him in a car park at Iceland food store, from there i was taken into cash converters which was small & cramped & very busy. Nothing was fully explained just forms produced & told where to sign. Cash converters then cashed the check there & then

Hi cctv no i wasnt at the solicitors at the time of signing. I met him in a car park at Iceland food store, from there i was taken into cash converters which was small & cramped & very busy. Nothing was fully explained just forms produced & told where to sign. Cash converters then cashed the check there & then

Hi bingo. it is signed by a solicitor that he was present at the signing. (mr Fox) you need to see a solicitor. also your car should not have been scrapped under a bill of sale.