What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Was it a smile while your eyes rolled skyward?

Yeah sorta :lol:

You know men and footy! Although he was just as funny using his new Karcher for the first time the other day, he did all our windows too by the way with it! Cracking gadgets they are!

Have you had cold weather today? I'm not far from your neck of the woods and we had a down pour of sleet, and a bit of snow!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah sorta :lol:

You know men and footy! Although he was just as funny using his new Karcher for the first time the other day, he did all our windows too by the way with it! Cracking gadgets they are!

Have you had cold weather today? I'm not far from your neck of the woods and we had a down pour of sleet, and a bit of snow!

Hiya,

It's been dull today, but dry. Yesterday was very cold, wet, and Indy. Friday we had hail and thunder. Thirsk is sometimes a bitbf a microclimate because we're surrounded by hills.

We've hit -13 in past winters. Why I grow cacti? Lol!

Jeremy

Jeremy

Computer Problems? Give me a shout...

Thirsk is beautiful! I'm in Otley, in a Vally, so i understand how you feel about that humidy weather!!!

We have the heating blazing at the mo, brrrrr!!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Thirsk is beautiful! I'm in Otley, in a Vally, so i understand how you feel about that humidy weather!!!

We have the heating blazing at the mo, brrrrr!!

I'm laid in bed listening to the rain fall and the wind blow. Never been to Otley. Another plsce on the visit list.

Isn't global warming to blame for this cold weather? It would rain after I cleaned all my windows.

Jeremy

Jeremy

selling the old sofa for £200

buying a new one still in wrap from auctions for £120

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Cor that sure is a deal Labrat!!! I got a new corner group just before Christmas, it cost me the best part of £2000!!! Although I can't complain, it is enormous, comfy and has a lifetime guarantee! The only problem I have with it, is it's too comfy :lol:

What made me smile today was watching three male blackbirds all chasing one another and battling it out for ownership of my fence! I suspect though that the Blackbird that's been visiting us for the past 5yrs has gone to birdy heaven as we've not seen him this year! Aww, he was amazing, he used to make the same noise as our neighbours car alarm, and if I sat whistling to him, he would sit for half an hour or more whistling back lol! If I ignored him, his whistling would get louder and more high pitched till I joined in with him :lol:

Cor that sure is a deal Labrat!!! I got a new corner group just before Christmas, it cost me the best part of £2000!!! Although I can't complain, it is enormous, comfy and has a lifetime guarantee! The only problem I have with it, is it's too comfy :lol:

What made me smile today was watching three male blackbirds all chasing one another and battling it out for ownership of my fence! I suspect though that the Blackbird that's been visiting us for the past 5yrs has gone to birdy heaven as we've not seen him this year! Aww, he was amazing, he used to make the same noise as our neighbours car alarm, and if I sat whistling to him, he would sit for half an hour or more whistling back lol! If I ignored him, his whistling would get louder and more high pitched till I joined in with him :lol:

Birds are so cute aren't they? Last year I had a family of goldfinches. Compared to the blackbirds, starlings, and sparrows I usually get, the goldfinches had eating habits that would shame the queen. I almost left napkins out for them.

I've had blue tits and cole tits too, plus the odd robin. Do you feel your birds? Mine et better than I do!

Jeremy

Birds are so cute aren't they? Last year I had a family of goldfinches. Compared to the blackbirds, starlings, and sparrows I usually get, the goldfinches had eating habits that would shame the queen. I almost left napkins out for them.

I've had blue tits and cole tits too, plus the odd robin. Do you feel your birds? Mine et better than I do!

Now THIS made me do more than smile :lol:

And yeah, we do FEED our birds :lol:

Now THIS made me do more than smile :lol:

And yeah, we do FEED our birds :lol:

Are you crying with laughter by any chance?? Lol! Mine eat me out of house and home. When they ad there young I was putting out 10 fat balls a day, plus seeds and nuts.

They are fun to watch though.

Jeremy

Oh Chiefengineer, you do make me laugh, did you see your typo? It did more than make me laugh, I almost spat my coffee everywhere!!

Fat balls? My Dad used to buy them for the birds, that just reminded me of my Dad! :)

Oh Chiefengineer, you do make me laugh, did you see your typo? It did more than make me laugh, I almost spat my coffee everywhere!!

Fat balls? My Dad used to buy them for the birds, that just reminded me of my Dad! :)

Morning DW,

Now I see my typo, so now I'm cracking up with laughter. I'm glad I made you laugh. I'm sure you'd rather laugh than cry. This may be cruel, but I'm also laughing at the thought of you nearly spitting your coffee out! Sorry!

Right, off to FEED the birds - they are so greedy!

Jeremy

Jeremy

1100067353.JPG

got it home today, looks very nice set up, is one of the angled corner ones so goes in nicely

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

only thing is the base is real leather I didnt realise, there was a huge list of care instructions with it

Please note:

I LOL'd bigtime today at something dx said to someone about a council not providing evidence as it's only electronically stored therefore they can't send a copy.

lol dx's answer was: 'that reminds me you owe me £30 from 6 years ago which I stored electronically on my speak and spell'

LMAO!!! I nearly fell off my stool...

I LOL'd bigtime today at something dx said to someone about a council not providing evidence as it's only electronically stored therefore they can't send a copy.

lol dx's answer was: 'that reminds me you owe me £30 from 6 years ago which I stored electronically on my speak and spell'

LMAO!!! I nearly fell off my stool...

That's a howler!! Speak and Spell, brings back memories. Do Texas Imstruments still exist?

Jeremy

That's a howler!! Speak and Spell, brings back memories. Do Texas Imstruments still exist?

Oh yeah TI manufacture many components in todays silicon industry :) I doubt they still make consumer gadgets any more, I don't know, but I work alot with electronics and silicon based projects i.e. with processors, chips and transistors and I come across the name (logo) a lot.

http://www.ti.com

About the speak and spell, I've seen a few at boot fairs and that. WHY is it that the first thing one does when they pick them up, child or adult, is to see if it can swear LOL!

Oh yeah TI manufacture many components in todays silicon industry :) I doubt they still make consumer gadgets any more, I don't know, but I work alot with electronics and silicon based projects i.e. with processors, chips and transistors and I come across the name (logo) a lot.

http://www.ti.com

About the speak and spell, I've seen a few at boot fairs and that. WHY is it that the first thing one does when they pick them up, child or adult, is to see if it can swear LOL!

Because deep own we are all small minded? Lol!

Jeremy