What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My aunt which happened to pass away quite a few years ago used to have a farm Back in Zimbabwe. They had a skydiving club, runway and DZ (Dropzone).. Anyway, her cat, a black persian mix wannabe was called dropzone :D

LOL we loved that cat, it was more frequent at the bar than we all were haha :D

Should have posted this Tuesday:

Parents want another dog. We looked around and asked about one of the dogs. We were told that the manager of the home needs to speak to us first. She said that because we're not experienced staffie owners, he's no good for us. (he has issues) We were advised to look at another dog whose name is Monsieur. :lol: He wouldn't come up to see us (they're in kennels and have a quiet area to go) and my parents were stood there calling his name. Very funny.

We're not getting him now. :( My parents have other dogs and one of them kept going for him and kept barking at him. No idea what got into ours - he normally isn't like this.

The tree Surgeon we had out to do our trees has made me smile today, they were taller than the house, and we seem to be getting ever increasingly high winds just lately, so they were worrying me a little! They look all trimmed and smart now! :-)

Determinator? I never new you were in a Choir! I'd love to hear you guys sing one of these day!

Aridude? The video of the Robin made me all gooey too lol! I kept expecting it go go "atichoo" though :lol:

Oh and Nystagmite? Monty sounds like a great name for your new dog! I hope we get to see piccies!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

We're not getting him now. :( My parents have other dogs and one of them kept going for him and kept barking at him. No idea what got into ours - he normally isn't like this.

Oh, not sure how I missed this post, sorry you're not getting your new dog!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Watching someone lie through their teeth publicly about an upcoming event when I've been told almost from the horses mouth the complete opposite lol!

Oh, not sure how I missed this post, sorry you're not getting your new dog!

Thanks. :) My parents went back Monday and spoke to the staff there. From what mum said, it seems as though their plan to find a dog for us, which is suitable. They did this before and we ended up with a Jack Russell - the complete opposite to our Spaniel cross Lab.

There's a Staffie who they think might be ideal for us. S/he has kennel cough atm; so is in isolation for now.

Thanks. :) My parents went back Monday and spoke to the staff there. From what mum said, it seems as though their plan to find a dog for us, which is suitable. They did this before and we ended up with a Jack Russell - the complete opposite to our Spaniel cross Lab.

There's a Staffie who they think might be ideal for us. S/he has kennel cough atm; so is in isolation for now.

Ahh I love JTR's and Staffies, lovely little companions! You're sounding very up beat and happy Nystagmite, how's you?

What made me smile today was watching my Husband with his new toy, a Karcher power jetwash, he was hilarious with it lol!

I'm great thanks Nystagmite, good to speak to you again! Hope your looking forward to the summer, It's still rather chilly isn't?

I'm great thanks Nystagmite, good to speak to you again! Hope your looking forward to the summer, It's still rather chilly isn't?

Yeah, it's still cold. Hoping it warms up slightly. However, as a runner, the cold isn't always a bad thing!

What made me smile today - being in a room with 100+ other ukulele players. Had to laugh - there was a group from Cardiff who sang I've got a new combine harvester. Very appropriate. (it was a south west ukulele jam)

• Confused 1

Ohhh I love the Ukelele! So does my Husband! he would love to be able to play one, and a banjo! There's nothing nicer than good old fashioned music, I can remember going to my Dads Aunties when I was a little girl, and my Uncle used to play the accordian!! I'm gonna be singing combine harvester all day now :lol:

What made me smile today was my Husbands excitement about his footy teams new kit that's going to be released in early May, he can't wait to see it lol! Men get so excited about things like that!

Ohhh I love the Ukelele! So does my Husband! he would love to be able to play one, and a banjo! There's nothing nicer than good old fashioned music, I can remember going to my Dads Aunties when I was a little girl, and my Uncle used to play the accordian!! I'm gonna be singing combine harvester all day now :lol:

What made me smile today was my Husbands excitement about his footy teams new kit that's going to be released in early May, he can't wait to see it lol! Men get so excited about things like that!

Was it a smile while your eyes rolled skyward?

Jeremy

Computer Problems? Give me a shout...