What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I loaded a post here of a harlem shake that was done by my two sons and their mates and an inaimated hands shake by me tuesday night for comic relief but the link i tried to post went divy

Edited by burlyb

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A guy goes to a supermarket and notices a beautiful blonde who waves at him and says hello. He's rather taken back, because he can't place where he knows her from, so he asks, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now he thinks back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "Oh my god, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped me with wet celery and then stuck a carrot in my butt?" She replies, “No, I'm your son's math teacher."

I'm saving this one ...10/10 :lol:

Painting! Painting my living room makes me happy! All clean and gives me time to do a bit of a clear out too!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Thinking about my journey to Glasgow tomorrow to watch the Mighty Heart of Midlothian in the Cup Final :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

cheap :)

@determindator: huh? you'v elost me?

Well, we don't want to lose you!

This relates to a news report ystday about the Planck Satellite http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21866464

In the TV report it was mentioned the info could lead to what happened before the 'Big Bang' or whatever it was:madgrin:

Edited by determindator

This relates to a news report ystday about the Planck Satellite http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21866464

Ah, this is the bit where suddenly the age of the universe has been extended by about 50 million years, ( who really cares?) and the amount of dark matter changes and I still stick to the trillionth, trillionth second theory 'cos the big bang is only a theory and according to all biblical sources the world was created a bit later,

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_was_the_earth_created_according_to_the_Bible

Made me smile again:smile:

Illegitimi non carborundum

Top of the Pops Big Hits 1977 :-)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Big difference between the years.

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Big difference between the years.

No only one :)

No only one :)

Ok clever clogs. By this I mean:-

Rod Stewart

David Bowie

Queen

The Jacksons

Bob Marley

Brotherhood of Man

Boney M

Kate Bush

Maybe it was just the music picked for the 2 programmes, but for me the episode featuring 1977 was sheer class but 1978 had some decidedly naff choices.

What's Best for You?

Kisses for me, save all your kisses for me !!! classic :)

:whoo:

In 1976 Brotherhood of Man won the Eurovision Song Contest with "Save your kisses for me". The Guinness book of records recently presented them with an award for being the biggest winner of all time by percentage of vote gained and for being the biggest selling Eurovision single selling in excess of 5 million and reaching No1 in 33 different countries. Every year at Eurovision time they are invited to perform on TV all over Europe.

:whoo:

In 1976 Brotherhood of Man won the Eurovision Song Contest with "Save your kisses for me". The Guinness book of records recently presented them with an award for being the biggest winner of all time by percentage of vote gained and for being the biggest selling Eurovision single selling in excess of 5 million and reaching No1 in 33 different countries. Every year at Eurovision time they are invited to perform on TV all over Europe.

Reason enough to avoid the Eurovision Song Contest! :lol:

What's Best for You?

Bye bye baby Bye bye :)

I'm holding out for a hero. :razz:

What's Best for You?