What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the Autum budget made me smile

I smile at how daft they think we are:madgrin:

When we had the collapse in 2008, they must think we can't work out a guess of when we 'may' see any economic improvement, my thought 2018 ish. They're too slow to invest in developing technology which creates jobs and eventually creates a better quality of life, like spending less on bills.

Tax Rebate :) Ho Ho Ho !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

As long as you don't spend it on 3 Ho's Scott.:lol:

:lol: First time in my puff I've ever had anything back from that crew !!!

:lol: First time in my puff I've ever had anything back from that crew !!!

They've only borrowed it to you for a short while. Next year, they will take it back (with interest).:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

This

... especially the guest appearance by Boris Johnson near the end

My advice is given based on personal experience and any useful information I've picked up over the years. Always seek professional advice if there's any doubt.

<Please feel free to click on the star if you think I've been helpful

They've only borrowed it to you for a short while. Next year' date=' they will take it back (with interest).:razz:[/quote']

They can 'spin' :-)

jingle all the way nice one :-)

Your round then me thinks :madgrin:

What's your pleasure :)

LV insurance expecting me to accept 1100 pounds for a 2500 pound car written off.

Insurance companies always offer a low amounts first in the hope you just take it, so you must reject it, if you are not happy with it.

I wrote my car off in April this year and got the original offer increased by £600, simply by sending in adverts from garages or internet sites of a similar car.

Insurance companies always offer a low amounts first in the hope you just take it, so you must reject it, if you are not happy with it.

I wrote my car off in April this year and got the original offer increased by £600, simply by sending in adverts from garages or internet sites of a similar car.

thanks

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

LV insurance expecting me to accept 1100 pounds for a 2500 pound car written off.

the old norwich union offered me £1,200 for my injuries and £800 for repairs to my truck when it was rammed up the back in a tailback on the M! in 07 so I told them to walk away in jerky movements and then after a little wrangling and the threat of a solicitor they gave me £4,000 plus a new back on my truck....the truck was only 3 years old at the time......grrrrr they tried it on with the wrong person AND they gave me a 3 ton brand new Mercedes lorry to complete my works lol bliddy thing only just fitted into the driveway...all in all I think the tellecoms company van that rammed me had a massive hike in their premiums.....dont ever ever take their first or second offers ...stick it out and you'll get what YOU want not what they want you to have

the old norwich union offered me £1,200 for my injuries and £800 for repairs to my truck when it was rammed up the back in a tailback on the M! in 07 so I told them to walk away in jerky movements and then after a little wrangling and the threat of a solicitor they gave me £4,000 plus a new back on my truck....the truck was only 3 years old at the time......grrrrr they tried it on with the wrong person AND they gave me a 3 ton brand new Mercedes lorry to complete my works lol bliddy thing only just fitted into the driveway...all in all I think the tellecoms company van that rammed me had a massive hike in their premiums.....dont ever ever take their first or second offers ...stick it out and you'll get what YOU want not what they want you to have

I hope that you are right. I objected in writing and said I wanted circa £2000.00 after 400 deducted for excess.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

congrats Nystagmite.

The Charity we help do this sort of thing as well, the Government do not help them

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

My mate the mechanic.....he's got a case of shingles and he said "yes yes ok shingle all the way" damn it someone beat me to it lol

well done nyst you little speedster

woody take the skelleton to the nutshell pub in Bury st Edmunds they have all kinds of skelletal remains hanging up in their bar hohoho......we know you're only joking....but the nutshell isnt .....funny little place

Edited by burlyb

Thank you :)

A friend wrote on Facebook that her mum died today. :( A group of us have decided to get some money together and buy her some flowers and some other lovely stuff for her. :)

facebook can be a good thing aswell as bad

did some reminicing last evening when playing some christmas songs from Nat Ning Cole and Bing Crosby etc etc while we were eating our tea and my boys asking what era the songs where from and when I told them they said yeah they sound OLD and when I started to sing a bit of Bing my younger son said....who sings this ....so I replied Bing Crosby and he said ok lets keep it like that hohoho.....cheeky burger:!: