Just found this Re: responsible banking

pompeyfaith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

This was a very interesting read.

What should be in-bedded in ALL BANK WORKERS minds, is that irrelevant of position they hold- they should above anything- be compassionate to those customers who from the hideous bank charges regime end up feeling despaired, and insist in returning to a culture where customers irrelevant of financial status are treated equally and with respect and for the poorer members of our society not to be discarded as pieces of dogs poo!

Over one year ago I stated bank workers would lose their jobs and I was rubbished by them on this very site! Whilst I have no joy in any person being made redundant I feel their industry is about to have a major and very necessary shake up.

As they discard their staff, they increase funds to pay back the likes of me, what they made me wait for many years! I therefore have no compassion for an industry that through greed and money hungry poachers, technically, has brought this World to its knee's...