MBNA and Aegis - No CCA received!

exchange
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a little helping hint

If you have online access to your account .. go in and remove your phone numbers.

I am pretty sure the callers Aegis and RMA get the numbers from their computer systems and not from anything paper based so if you remove the numbers it may well reduce or stop the calls :)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had more than two or three calls a day so I understand your advice given what you have had to put up with Coactum.

Most calls come through to my mobile which is on silent, so I don't mind them calling and wasting there time on me rather than someone else. Maybe I get less because I am not in the UK and it costs them more, who knows!

Thanks summerbreeze, I tried that some time ago but the website is set up so that you can't change your numbers if you live outside the UK. Worked with Crapone though!

hello everyone pls take a look at the below thread very interesting!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/204839-band-together-against-them.html

have a sunny day laters angel x:-)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Thanks angel 1, I am already in touch with mauricetura.

hiya exchange, fab, i went onto red alert this morning so was probably not reading the full threads with anyone having probs with mbna, so i tried to post as many link posts as possible

i think we should spread the word as much as we still can

good luck laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Thanks Meebroke for that. I'm not sure but I think only MBNA themselves try calling now. Have heard nothing from Aegis for ages, hehe! (Sorry, couldn't resist).

Saw off Aegis a while ago, then it was RMA, now I got Optima hounding me !!

Sent them all the usual 'sod off' letters !!:p

Optima seem keen. Threatened me with all sorts of BS stopping short of kidnapping my first born!! :lol:

[ATTACH]10002[/ATTACH]

Same letter attached from Martin Supple as I have seen on other threads. Apparently my accounts are 'past due'! Is Martin American?

My letter(s) from Supple as well. I sent my last correspondense to him by name.

'This is an urgent message from one of your banks, please call 01244576587'. Text received to my mobile.

I won't call back of course but it bugs me that the only way that I can prove it is MBNA is by calling back. Anyone know who to complain to, OFT, Ofcom or someone else?

'This is an urgent message from one of your banks, please call 01244576587'. Text received to my mobile.

I won't call back of course but it bugs me that the only way that I can prove it is MBNA is by calling back. Anyone know who to complain to, OFT, Ofcom or someone else?

Hey I got one of those today ... must be like spam email, send out thousands all at once!!!! :rolleyes:

Written to Mr Supple several times... Still waiting for a reply even after treats of FOS etc. Guess he doesn't want to be my pen pal! :|

He ignores my letters too, so I return the favour now. I think if I did write to him again it would be cryptic, and somewhere along he lines of go and have a work with Gail Powell regarding my account.

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz: