MBNA and Aegis - No CCA received!

exchange
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi exchange, yes I did get a summary of transactions dating back to 2002, although the application form that they sent a copy of was signed in 1999. Once I deducted all the charges they had applied dating back to 2002 I reduced the claimed debt by about £8K.

However, they only sent data on one account, the other was originally with another company, I think Peoples Bank, which MBNA acquired along the way. They have given no data whatsoever on that account.

I have written to them again reiterating my dispute and instructing them to remove the adverse credit (they have placed defaults) from my credit file. I await their response.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MBNA are texting and calling me on my mobile again which I am ignoring. As I am in the UK this week I will have to wait until I get back tomorrow to see what the post man has brought!

[ATTACH]11440[/ATTACH]

Attached threat o gram. Do they still not get that I will not speak to them on the phone?!

Hey I got one of those in May !!! It followed a 'Threat of Potential Legal Action'.

Still waiting. :rolleyes:

Do you think they ever do anything they say or anything their customers ask?? :razz:

Edit: PS: I think it's scandalous they waste our money on reams of expensive paper writing useless letters. :x

Oh hang on ... not my money any more!! :D

Hi all

Do they understand any of our instructions ermmmm NOOOOO.

They phoned at 7.55am this morning, my 17 yr old daughter ran down to get phone, by god she takes no prisoners at any time of the day she soon saw Martin Supple off I lay in bed quitely chuckling they cant find cca for hubby account so I guess for the moment that be 1-0 lol:D.

They so desperate.

I think they are like headless chickens, completely clueless what to do or what they should do under UK law!

The more information they send me the deeper they seem to dig themselves into a hole so it is, IMO, best to just let things take there course and wait for them to foul up completely.

MBNA have now cashed the payment for the SAR. Have had emails asking me to give my permission to use this method of contact and a letter offering partial settlement (without mentioning any amounts). Obviously starting to get desparate!

• 3 weeks later...

Almost daily calls to home number and three final calls on the 27 and 28 August! Usual barrage of letters as well. They are beginning to sound quite desperate on the answering machine!

Why have I reverted to a Basic Account Holder??

I think it is to do with referrals. If someone clicks the reputation link to say your advice is good you get promoted but I guess if you gave bad advice you might get demoted.

Hi Coactum, I don't think I have given any bad advice! Seems to be a general change as I notice others have queried this as well. A minor distraction in the general scheme of things! How are you doing with MBNA? Still getting the calls no doubt.