MBNA and Aegis - No CCA received!

exchange
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just reviewed that post card and note that it does actually state that it is from MBNA through the centre of the card in the area separating message from address. It says MBNA Europe Bank Limited is authorised and regulated etc., so I suppose that the phone number was not the only clue after all! Also the Signiture was G.J.I not GCI are earlier stated.

Threat o gram 130709.pdf

Latest threat o gram attached.

This arrived in a brown envelope marked royal mail 2nd class but with an air mail sticker. Not sure that this combination exists!

At least there is some recognition in the wording that I am not in the UK with threats on my property or earnings (self employed so tricky).

Waiting for SAR.

Hi,

Well i have also just asked MBNA for my CCA twice and have yet no response.

I have been advised of a new letter to send them (thanks maroondevo52) which i will do.

Am i supposed to stop paying my account untill this has been sorted?

I am a bit worried as reading the blogss here sounds like they don't like repyting!

Many thank xx

MBNA anonymous text message today to say they have important information and to call them by 5pm today.

Not likely!

Maybe someone's discovered the bin where all the CCA requests get shredded into?

ONLY 50 signatures on the No.10 petition so far - COME ON PEOPLE :evil:

Petition to: Request a special investigation by the FSA and OFT into the harrassment by consumers and their families through the debt collection practices of MBNA and specifically the practices related to telephone calls and defaults while in dispute

Please check your Spam folder to acknowledge the email receipt so your signature actually shows on the petition, thank you:cool:

I have a feeling MBNA don't want to upset the Information Commissioner's Office because today my SAR request was delivered by DHL (!) just in time to beat my deadline of the 3 August 2009!

Have had a quick glance through and I have a copy of my BOS application which they were looking for and will post it up later. They have sent all statements for this account as well it seems.

My other account has the same copy of the application form included as they have already sent me which shows the account was opened in 1998 yet they have only provided comms logs going back to 2003 and no statements.

Interesting that they have not cashed the £10 sent.

M&S have already sent my SAR but not cashed the £10.

Capital One have cashed the £10 but nothing yet and nothing from RBS who haven't cashed the £10. Both have until Monday as well.

They were very slow to cash my cheque. I posted it to them on 6/6/2009 but they did not present it to my bank until 22/7/2009 which was also the day they send docs via recorded delivery. N.B. 6/6 - 22/7 was 46 days!

Hi Exchange

My MBNA cca request deadline is today, I have received one of two requests its very similar to some mbna cca posted on this site an application from with some t/c on seperate page. However there has been no response concerning the other do I now send non-compliance of cca request letter or do I have to give them another 14 days to respond.

Also they are still (after complaints letter) phoning family members, numbers they held whilst i called them one xmas. Can you advise any relevant letter to send them please.

Ang

Hi angmarie, I ignored them for a while before sending in the SAR request. If they have not complied with your CCA request you can (legally) withold payments from them and you should send them the account in dispute letter. Don't give them another 14 days, no reason.

I'm not sure, but go through OFcom or get your relatives to complain to BT or whoever the service provider is about nuisance calls. Luckily I've never had that problem, and never speak to any CCC on the phone.