MBNA and Aegis - No CCA received!

exchange
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

Go onto your control panel

Under Settings and Options choose Edit Options

Then under Thread Display options ensure that show signature is ticked.

Then Save Changes

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

My signature now shows on a longer post earlier on this thread. I thought the signature counted towards the length of the post so that it showed if more than 500 words in total.

Earlier on this thread steven4064 has posted with a few words yet his signature is there.

It's not the end of the world or anything but does anyone know the answer?

1 .....................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

more than 500 characters!

Hi Coactum, I don't think I have given any bad advice! Seems to be a general change as I notice others have queried this as well. A minor distraction in the general scheme of things! How are you doing with MBNA? Still getting the calls no doubt.

Two things Exchange. I too have reverted to Basic. The calls have ceased from MBNA anyway, although they have sold on one of my accounts to Experto Credite despite it being in dispute. I have complained to both the new company and the OFT and all has gone quite for now.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of calls received and ignored in the last week and a letter for each account saying a default is due to register for 6 years in the next few days and accounts will be sold to a third party, you know the letter! Have to wait and see what they do next as the normal DCA's may not be interested in chasing money from a foreign country.