Quiet Pc

battyboimatt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi People,

Just after some advise, I bought a Zalaman water cooling system from Quiet pc 11 months ago and in this time it has had 4 flow indicators in, each time I get a diffrent story, well last night it went again now last time it broke I enquired about a refund or a whole new unit to which he said they would consider if it went again, well I emailed to say it had gone again and I got a halfed baked fob off of how it might of not been a new flow indicator and he might of only repaired it, erm hang on, no it was brand new as you sent it to me to fit myself with there permission i still have the email. Anyway what he is now saying is they dont have any spare flow indicators in and they might get some in a month if Zalaman send them any, and that if I want I can send it back yet again at my own cost for him to attempt a repair until they get new flow indicators and if at all they do, the thing is if I hold out that long, my warrenty will be out it ends in april, how suprising that they dont have any and it will be a month before they get any new ones, am I in my rights to ask for a refund of ask for a whole new unit due to the amount of times it has gone back within the 12 months?

Thanks

Matt

As someone who has a watercooled PC himself, I would get a refund asap under sale of goods act as conniff said, and stay as far away from any zalman watercooling gear as possible, actualy, stay away from pre-packaged kits all together. Usualy they cut corners to cut prices, and when you have a load of coolant running around an expensive overclocked PC, it's not a good idea to have shifty kit.

Get yourself over to watercoolinguk.co.uk, and have a word with the guys there on the forums and get a decent custom setup priced up. I've used them before myself and they're really helpful, and all watercoolers themselves. It'll be slightly more expensive than a zalman kit, but it'll also be far more effective and alot safer.