Mbna

Capricorn1601
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I got a phone call of MBNA today but not from the usual collection dept but apparently from my very own account manager! now I wonder what exciting news they have for me ............

Anyone else had a call like this ?

P.S Still no CCA

Squidward

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lucky you ;) My letters are being signed by my very own Assistant Vice President :rolleyes:

Please note that I am not a solicitor or legally trained. The advice I give is from my own personal experience based on my own personal circumstance. If you choose to follow any advice I may give, please make sure you understand the implications of following that advice. :-)

Hehe, they cant ring me, I've made sure of that, so I havent been introduced to my account manager.

Is Gail Powell still the Vice President?? She always signs my letters bless her.

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

i wouldn't worry about the letters they are just send cos they are a law unto themsleves ignore them i've have 2 or 3 letters from them in one day and it just makes me more self assured they don't know what they are doing left hand and right hand syndrome

I have sent 4 letters to MBNA. CCA, SAR, In Dispute and LBA.

The only response I got was to the LBA and all it said was that they were investigating and would get back to me by the end of the month.

Oh, and they have sold the debt to Link. I sent them the Bemused letter and haven't heard a thing.

No phone calls, letters, nothing. I guess I shouldn't complain. Or maybe they are sitting in their war room thinking about how to get themselves out of the mess.

Please note that I am not a solicitor or legally trained. The advice I give is from my own personal experience based on my own personal circumstance. If you choose to follow any advice I may give, please make sure you understand the implications of following that advice. :-)

hey more the merrier. RMA are on to you very quickly. I tried exactly the same tactic. I think I made the mistake once of ringing them and maybe leaving my work mobile number. When they attempted to call I just let it go to the answer phone which I never personalised. Only once did they ring from a different number and I answered. I said they had the wrong number, and as far as I know they havent called again. Too bad as I mentioned earlier I have just changed job, hence I dont have that mobile any more.

Look forward to hearing your story when and if they get in touch. With me MBNA keep sending me a one line letter saying they are investigating. I think I have about 3 or 4 of these now. They still send the statements, but Im not paying them.

How old is your card or loan?

Hi Capricorn,

Got another call from the same lady at RMA this morning. As I put the number in my phone last night, I knew it was them, so just didn't answer, and will do the same to any numbers that I don't recognise.

In answer to your question, how old is my card - this is something that I need to find out exactly..I'm sure I have some old paperwork somewhere, but off the top of my head, prob bout 5 - 6 years old, it was originally with BOS, but they sold me out it seems!

I thought Martin Supple was had a differnt title. I have only had one letter from him about missing payments.

No, not receive any CCA yet

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

Hi

tonights post

MBNA - letter from Martin Supple - Head of Customer 'lack of' Assistance - reminding me that despite a number of offers of assistance (can you hear me laughing yet?) MBNA are withdrawing my line of credit (Does this face look bovered??)

And if I persist in non-payment my arears will be reported to the Credit Reference Agencies leading to a default.......

I think this one i a purl, they have ignored me so I'm ignoring them.

Any updates from anyone else?

Does anyone know what my next letter will say? ..... please send us a bottle of quik ink as our stamper pad has dried up??????

Just thinking back, I can only remember signing something in a car park, surely if this was found then it would be an application form not CCA? Any advice please;)

I have sent 4 letters to MBNA. CCA, SAR, In Dispute and LBA.

The only response I got was to the LBA and all it said was that they were investigating and would get back to me by the end of the month.

Oh, and they have sold the debt to Link. I sent them the Bemused letter and haven't heard a thing.

No phone calls, letters, nothing. I guess I shouldn't complain. Or maybe they are sitting in their war room thinking about how to get themselves out of the mess.

Wow, I've only sent a CCA request, and am lying low, they keep sending me the occasional, we are investigating letter. I'm hoping the one from the FOS will keep them on the straight and narrow for a while. I think I might do some scanning tonight and see if I can send copies of the harrassment and delaying tacics to the FOS to strengthen my case. What do you all think?

hi capricorn there must be so many of 'US' now that they have lots of people dealing with these issues. interestingly i found the original cca they sent me when i first got the card it had my name acc no. no signature form either party and totally diffferent apr's etc so thats 3 cca's i now got and each one is completely different from the other, the one they sent with a tick in the box is a complete forgery and i can't wait till they take me to court yeeehaaaa!!!!!

tonights post

MBNA - letter from Martin Supple - Head of Customer 'lack of' Assistance - reminding me that despite a number of offers of assistance (can you hear me laughing yet?) MBNA are withdrawing my line of credit (Does this face look bovered??)

And if I persist in non-payment my arears will be reported to the Credit Reference Agencies leading to a default.......

I think this one i a purl, they have ignored me so I'm ignoring them.

Any updates from anyone else?

Does anyone know what my next letter will say? ..... please send us a bottle of quik ink as our stamper pad has dried up??????

Just thinking back, I can only remember signing something in a car park, surely if this was found then it would be an application form not CCA? Any advice please:wink:

hi capricorn

yeah they did that to me boo hoo

Have you had anything from them since? And when did you receive your CCA? Mine was requested 24th Feb and I still havent seen it.

yes i remember eading your thread and thought oohh mbna will be busy mine was requested the same day as yours i have recieved a computer printout with a box ticked and my name next to it ... this is fabricated as then they sent me some t&c's with some prescribed terms not the right one's a day later and then i found what could constitute a cca in my old paper work but no signatures by either party's so a complete bodge up on their part, between all three it could be a cca if one part was signed all both party's

I wonder why they didnt just do the same for me and try and fob me off. They havent even attempted to send me anything which would be like a CCA. Mine was originally a Homebase Credit Card.

So what is our next move? United we stand etc!!!:D

don't worry capricorn they probably haven't got one for you, yours sounds like an old card to me, mine was taken out in 2005 so they're probably waiting for the ART department to finish one off for you ... be cool

Hi Capricorn and Shakti.

Guess what I got to day and it wasn't My CCA........................you guess it a letter from Martin Supple, He's a busy chap you know!!

OOH and apparently I haven't contacted them Despite their offers of assistance well they keep ignoring me they don't like it when the boots on the other foot.

I might give them a call tomorrow and take them up on there offer of assistance and ask for the cca if they say no I'll say well no payment then !

What do you think ?

Squidward

Hey squid Im envious now. No post tonight. I didnt realise you hadnt had your CCA too. And I havent been send Martins letter of assistance. Give him a buzz and ask him if he can find mine too ;).

Hi Capricorn and Shakti

Well got beaten to the telephone yesterday they called me and I decided to answer, :)

I Basically explained very politely that they hadn't complied with my CCA request - so no CCA so no money at one point she said "oh we haven't received it" I said "you must have both the CCA request and Account in dispute letter have been signed for" and the account has been returned to you from RMA for the same reason!:lol:

Anyway a reminder letter went in the post so lets see what happens next.

Oh I there was silent pause when I said at the end of the conversation please make note on my account of the contents of our conversation and that was it.

I don't know if this will do any good but hopefully they will see I mean business.

How are you guys doing?

Squid

I'm wary about calling them, they cant ring me as they dont have my number.

Who did you send your reminder letter to? I'm thinking its time they had another from me