Mbna

Capricorn1601
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

post tonight:

RMA: Just another reminder that despite their letter of offers of assistance I appear not to have been in touch. You would have thought they would have got the message by now.

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post tonight:

RMA: Just another reminder that despite their letter of offers of assistance I appear not to have been in touch. You would have thought they would have got the message by now.

They dont, ever, ever, ever get the message. But thats the fun in it all!

Good luck :)

write back and say that they have had the one pound fee and that you consider that they are being deliberatly obstructive.

tell them that if they have only just found your letter of 24 february it is reasonable to assume that they have been equally sloppy in losing your postal order and that you wil not be providing another one

tell them that they remain in default until such time as they comply with your s78 request.

(keep all letters simple and to the point- don't waste your ammo and dont give them unintentional information that you don't need to give them)

you have them on the backfoot and that is the best place to keep them

if you are worried about phone calls and they manage to find a numbe r for you you can always get a TRUECALl through the site which will stop all unwanted calls getting through to you

Just had another letter from MBNA today.... from my penpal Gail Powell.

"Please accept my apoligies for the delay in responding to you: however our investigations are taking longer than anticipated. We will issue a response by July 22 2009".

She appears to have been demoted from Vice President back to Department Manager.

So in real term, what are we talking about here? They are still investigating? aka looking for my CCA?

"We have searched high and low for it but we know we must have it here somewhere so need extra time". How much extra time do I give them?

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

Just been reading through a few threads from others who CCA's MBNA to find out how long they took and delayed before producing something. My fingers are still crossed that they wont find it at all. CCA'd February and still waiting.

i bet their ART department is overloaded with cca requests and they have to hire some more artists ...good one's are hard to find and i think that if they had had your cca you would've had it by now ... probably time to KNIT one the information commissioners office he he:rolleyes:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/196114-miss-muppet-mbna-costs.html#post2143586

Hi everyone, couldn't sleep to-night, too hot so thought I would see what you are all up to. Unfortunately our heroes at MBNA do take people to court even when they don't have any kind of agreement, application form or otherwise as you'll see from my thread. Probably the best plan of action is as pt says to wrest control away from them and when they issue a claim form send the CPR 31 request (its in the stickys) and get their claim struck out.

I use this one:

MBNA Europe Bank Limited

P O Box 30

Chester Business Park

Chester

CH4 9FD

Who do you write to in the Advocate Office? My little letter writer is Gail Powell

Hi ive used that address, i have SRA and CCA MBNA 23rd June sent RD but after reading your threads i realised i forgot to put cheque in with request :shock:. So just sorting that out now lol. My payment is due now and they were phoning at 8 every morning, but has gone quiet now:)

Better to use a postal order if you haven't already done the cheque, you don't want any blue peter moments going on at Chester Towers!

Oooooops just back from Post Office, sent cheque :-|.

Oh well do i still count 12+2 from my request 23 june or from today.

Just cant wait this is hubby account and we 99% sure he never signed any agreement form. Keep us informed of any update please

it would be interesting if they did use the signature, wouldn't put it past them he he

If you feel I have helped please tickle my scales;)

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

Hi, Yeah this is true but he has written in the past so they will already have signature. Reading other threads regarding SRA and CCA it seems that some only request one or the other but ive been requesting both am i doing it wrong please. Im not to worried bout MBNA not producing SRA although it be like going back to school adding up all their charges, think im just gonna sit it out for original signed CCA. Is the idea that you ask for CCA first and if they produce original then you request SRA to get interest/charges refund. Have been reading up on this but still get bit muddled:|

Hi, Ohhhh dear i think i have messed up then, i requested SAR from 2 creditors last week had statements required back from one then on 29th June I requested CCA from them, heard nothing about that tho so far.

So have i messed up, the one i received statements for im not really bothered if they can produce enforceable CCA because the charges are over £2,000 which is double credit limit. I have sent today request for refund.

Ang