Mbna

Capricorn1601
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm thinking... hmmmm so they have now sent me two letters asking, not telling me they need another month to investigate my CCA.

How about I send them one this month saying hmmm I need another month to think about paying you anything!!!! or not.

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

That fits the bill - thats what I would do, have you checked your credit file to see if they've mark your account with missed payments ?

Going by mine they don't notify the CRA's till the second missed payment unlike sharkleycard it registered that month :(

Squidward

hi capricorn

just to let you know i recieved TWO cca's today from mbna it's a joke a was t&c's with some prescribed terms NOT signed the other was a computer print out with a box ticked (my 5 year old niece could have done better) what a mes it would be serious if it wasn't so funny i'll just have to wait till they take me to court so that i can present the evidence of forgery in the mean time i still have RMA on my tail promising me a visit HA HA stay strong

Edited by shakti

Hehe, One of them wasnt mine by any chance is it??? :D

I'm still waiting for them to reply, they keep trying to buy more time whilst the ink dries on the version they are preparing for me.

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

Just got home and received a letter from NCO? Is this RMA under another name?

They quoted the RMA reference number.

They have noted my letter to them, and aware of my concerns. They have agreed to put my account (I didnt know I had one with them... news to me) on hold and recommend I contact MBNA to discuss further.

Anyone else experienced this? Are they playing mind games with me to lull me into a false sense of security. Advice welcome please

Hi Capricorn1601

Snap! Got a similar letter today apparently they've sent the account back to MBNA and said "I should telephone them If I need further information".

It's MBNA's move next so lets see who gets it next !

BR Squidward

hi squidward and capricorn

i heard somewhere that if you report a financial institution to FOS it costs the financial institution £500 for the investigation don't know if it's true, if it is we should all be writing letters to FOS and put RMA in their place

Got another letter from them today... different department, reminding me I havent paid them. Oh that is so nice. So just done the usual reply, I am so bemused but try complying with the CCA request.

Got another letter from RMA today reminding me I havent paid MBNA, unusual as they are asking for only one months payment and I have missed two now.

Should I through yet another letter back to them or ignore it. The continual ping pong of "please pay us" and my reply of "no this account is in dispute", is getting tiresome.

I know they cant ring me as the only number they have or had is my work mobile, and I changed jobs at the start of this week so I no longer have that phone.

Advice please

hi capricorn i've got to admit that i 'knit one and pearl one' that is i write sometimes and miss sometimes i really please myself they know the account is in dispute so they can't do anything and they know it ...its up to you really but don't get worried about anything stay strong

Another letter today, this one from MBNA. They have received my complaint from the FOS, and are investigating...:p.

Given them another month (28 days) to find the ink and John Bull printing set to create something they appear to have misplaced.

Anyone else had acknowledgement from MBNA regarding and FOS complaint?

I also submitted a complaint only a few days ago regarding RMA/NCO and their pestering on behalf of MBNA.

I recently started my 'war' with mbna and have been gathering up lots of info, from threads like this.

I sent my CCA on 30 May and still haven't heard anything back. By my reckoning, they have up until the 15th June, which is next Mon. I did however receive a call this evening from RMA..I have unfortunately dealt with them before cos of this wonderful entertaining company! I told them that they must have the wrong number(not even sure how they have this no.), as I'd rather wait to have any contact, until the 15th comes, and more specifically see if my CCA request comes! No doubt I'll be receiving an interesting letter off them soon though...groan.

Anyway Capricorn1601, I shall be following your thread intently, and my heart goes out to everyone who has to deal with this s****y company.

If you want to check out my thread, it's here..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/201787-mbna-debt-help-new-post.html

No doubt I'll be able to soon provide you all with a very entertaining read!

Good luck everyone! :)

hey more the merrier. RMA are on to you very quickly. I tried exactly the same tactic. I think I made the mistake once of ringing them and maybe leaving my work mobile number. When they attempted to call I just let it go to the answer phone which I never personalised. Only once did they ring from a different number and I answered. I said they had the wrong number, and as far as I know they havent called again. Too bad as I mentioned earlier I have just changed job, hence I dont have that mobile any more.

Look forward to hearing your story when and if they get in touch. With me MBNA keep sending me a one line letter saying they are investigating. I think I have about 3 or 4 of these now. They still send the statements, but Im not paying them.

How old is your card or loan?

Hi everyone, Todays post:

MBNA - Notice of Sums in Arears!!!

MBNA - Monthly Statement :rolleyes:

RMA - yet another reminder that I havent paid.

Anyone with any experience know what to expect next?