Natwest/mitchell Claimform - **£15k tomlin agreed** - now they say its £23k?

lmrn37
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi 42man, No I think it was under 25K. What is the diffrence between the 2. If I had signed a loan form which is subject to CCA and it was over 25K would that make a diffrence. I swear I read something on here that someone had signed a CCA loan agreement and it was unenforceable because it was on the wrong form.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

If you look at the loan agreement I signed this on the 5/3/05 amount of loan 17k, then look at the statement, 0.00 balance 22/6/05 then 25//7/05 suddenly jumps to 35k!!!

Well I would completely deny that you owe them this amount....have they for some reason 'doubled' the loan up ? do the statements show what was added to make up the rest of the 35k ? There is a good chance that if they issued an incorrect default notice then it is tainted as the amount is completely incorrect !!!

If you multiply the loan it still doesn't add up to what they have said I owe them. I just can't get my head around the fact the statement balance is 0.00 then suddenly 35k is added. It all seems a bit sus to me

I need to get something checked out before I add anything else....I have a sneaking suspicion the Default Notice is invalid.....unless they posted it on the day they typed it, then it doesn't give you 14 clear days to remedy....!! BUT I need to check when the 14 days came into force in DN's.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/170345-tale-dodgy-dn.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/132160-really-confused-3.html

Have a read of the above threads......

I still can't get my head around the statement amounts and the loan amount. I thought it was good new yesterday when i saw them as in - The loan amount is for x but statements say y, totally diffrent amounts so therefore the default notice is wrong.

Have I actually got a defence should this run all the way to court??

Something aint right here, where have they got 32k from on the default notice the original amount including front loaded interest is only 17K

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Something aint right here, where have they got 32k from on the default notice the original amount including front loaded interest is only 17K

Right again Paul!! something not right here.........but as you and I know full well there are a lot of "Carol Voerderman's" working in CMS Telford.........some of them I imagine would make her look like a maths "dumbo"

sparkie

Right again Paul!! something not right here.........but as you and I know full well there are a lot of "Carol Voerderman's" working in CMS Telford.........some of them I imagine would make her look like a maths "dumbo"

sparkie

The loan account starts with an indebtenes amount of over £35k... ANOTHER admin error.

PW

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill