style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I haven't been on in a while. I have had a break from absolutely everything due to poor health. I will probably be back on in the near future. Hi to anyone that cares. It was a little amusing to be greeted by CAGBOT after such a long absence. Sorry management. I couldn't resist quickly logging on to post this. This broke on Saturday I think. Some of you may well have seen it. Here it is:

Digg - Woah. Neo's Passport in the Matrix Expired on 9/11/2001..

Yes folks, Neo's passport expired on September 11th 2001! Many will speculate and some will rubbish it, but in my view it definitely means 'something'.

And yes, I have checked it myself on the 1999 dvd which I have owned since it came out.

Edited by renegotiation
Addition.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

Guest forgottenone

Mmm ... did you also know that the pilot episode of the X-Files spin off 'The Lone Gunmen' was pulled because it very accurately foretold the events of 09/11/01 *American dating system* as well?

Remember switching on the TV the afternoon this happened ... how surreal it was at first ... was I watching something from an old news story, or movie? Then, as you watched, you started to recognize what the image was ... and how it couldn't be happening, but was ... and that you were thousands of miles away, utterly powerless.

Edited by forgottenone

Yes, I knew about the Lone Gunmen. Doubters can explain that away though. Not that I know what I believe exactly, but something has gone on other than Muslim terrorists! The following is all strong evidence 'in my opinion':

1. Bush Senior gave his New World Order speech on September 11th 1990. That's 11 years to the day before the Twin Towers attacks.

2. The first plane to hit the towers on September 11th 2001 was Flight 11. There were 11 crew on board according to Wikipedia. All in all 92 died according to Wikipedia. 9+2=11. Weird. Some of this can be explained away as coincidence, but Flight 11 is a bit much for me.

3. As mentioned Neo's passport expiry date was September 11th 2001. This signals some sort of foreknowledge by someone. The next bit I followed up myself. Neo's birth date was down as 13th September 1971. This was a ***very notable day*** in New York's history, as it was the day Attica prison was stormed by state troopers and the National Guard. Around 40 died. An attack on New York of sorts. Neo's passport started on the 12th September 1991. I don't if that's standard for the States, but in England it expires on the same date you took it out. Anyway, it seems to be counting down to September 11th. September 13th, September 12th September 11th etc.. I also think that Thomas was used as his name as in 'Doubting Thomas'. The general population? I just completely refuse to believe those passports dates, in 'The Matrix' no less, are a coincidence!

4. The Twin Towers symbolised 11.

Many theories on the net revolve around Occultists obsessed with numbers. Taking this with all the mainstream conspiracies about 9/11, which are well backed by some notable people I come to the following conclusion. I think there are some real nutters around and I don't think i'm one! Anyone think i'm a nutter lol?

...but if any of that were true, and the downing of those towers was deliberated by the US itself (as is the point of most conspiracy theories, and I do think there may be something in that), why on earth would you scatter *clues* around so that the general public could find them.

It makes no sense.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Guest forgottenone

I've met one of the more mainstream 9/11 conspiracy theorists, who has also appeared on tv ... Got like the X Files a little he wanted me 'to believe'. But I don't think the world is ready, nor can handle this sort of thing right now. It's just too much of a powderkeg and culturally, it wouldn't go down well. Not that I believe it. I won't. Because it defies known rationality.

To be fair, for the producers/directors/whoever to have selected that date for Neo's passport to expire would be a one in roughly 315 chance. High odds, I grant you; but then each week someone wins a load of dosh betting on odds of 1 in 14 million.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

I think the more these things are analysed the more can be read into pure coincidence and as Dave said why would anyone want to leave any clues anyway?

If, for instance, the twin towers was a conspiracy by the USA themselves to enable the war on terrorism to begin why would dear Mr Bin Liner claim responsibility? he would get more sympathy and backing by proving it wasn't him and his organisation.

The levels of trust that would be necessary between organisations who are sworn enemy's are just too high for any of these conspiracy theory's to hold any water.

High odds, I grant you; but then each week someone wins a load of dosh betting on odds of 1 in 14 million.
That is seeing it in reverse...if 42 million tickets are sold each week, then statistically three people will win (on an even spread of numerical selections)

Where the statistics/odds are blindingly dazzling are when they are viewed from a person-centric point - if I buy one ticket, and my numbers come up, then yes, it was a 14 million to one shot, but that a single (or multiple) ticket/selection will win is almost a certainty...

As for the number theorists, any combination of numbers can be manipulated to fit the theory...after all, there are only ten single digits, for months there are only twelve numbers, and for days in the year, we can only select from 366...a third of all choices when selecting three digits from the full permutation set...

Sorry, I am a boring and cynical nerd...yes, conspiracies are exciting, but they are an inevitability of people trying to be clever, when really everything just happens naturally...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Interesting, and very oddball coincidence, but when coupled with all the other weird aspects of "Matrix" makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Read some time back about a similar conspiracy regarding "The Wizard of Oz".

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

How about all the 'conspiracies' and 'coincidences' between a deck of playing cards, a tarot set, measures of time (second, day, week, seasons etc) - the cards were all engineered to match these things, and it is only as society 'forgets' the old ways that the oddities suddenly seem...well...odd.

There is all the stuff about JFK, the moon landings, Nostradamus, Hitler...with billions of lives on earth, it is guaranteed that some lives/combinations will seem conspiratorial and coincidental.

As someone once said, if an infinite number of monkeys spend an infinite amount of time on an infinite number of typewriters, one of them will produce the complete works of Shakespeare...and when that happens a conspiracist will identify that monkey as having been tampered with by the CIA or some other agency.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

At least no one called me a 'nutter'. Ha ha. It's not too bad to be politely pooh poohed. Well i'm still convinced anyway. I'll say a couple more things. Maths is probably my forte. I can do like 10 digit multiplication in my head. Not instantly, but I can do it pretty quick. From my view the odds of the passport on September 11th 2001 is 3650 to 1. The passport was valid for 10 years. Then you have the odds of his birthday being 13th September 1971. Type in 13 September in Wikipedia. There are just a handful of entries as 'notable days' for the 1970's. Lo and behold one of the years is 1971 and the entry is about an attack on a New York prison by the state. I have done a little more digging on the passport start date as well. 12th September 1991 is a year and a day after Bushes 1990 speech. This is a significant measure of time for Occultists. Also, note another 11. Then you have to consider the odds of them even sticking a copy of his passport in the movie for a split second. I don't know who leaked this now and why. It wasn't necessarily a clue left by the perpetrators. I am well aware you can get numbers to 'fit', but this all a bit overwhelming for me. Another things that makes me suspicious is the U.K. and the U.S. both suffered one spectacular and coordinated attack which they were powerless to stop. Both of these were on symbollic dates, 9/11 and 7/7. The U.S. got the Patriot Act and we are going downhill now too. So now we are all safe from the 'terrorists'. Who wants to believe stuff about murderous governments? I don't like it and I find it very distrubing. I don't believe in the Occult, but I am of the opinion that some powerful people do. Do I believe in 'The Matrix' as in the movie? No I don't. I can't make any concrete theories about the whos whys and hows etc., but I think when links grow between individuals of political power and economic power things get dangerous. They don't like to relinquish their control and influence. They don't give a hoot about us. Anyway, debate can only be healthy. I would urge anyone interested in corruption to watch the following video. See what the system can do:

Did anyone watch the above video by the way? Forgetting everything else in this thread I just wondered what anyone else thought. It amazes me how stuff like this can get pulled from the TV schedule, while people like Gary Glitter are followed round the world by 'hoards' of journalists! WTF. The U.S. case got buried, the Belgium case got buried, Jersey will be buried. There are many other buried cases too. The truth has not come out and the guilty are free. The press isn't what it once was. But hey, we know where Glitter is so all is well with the world!!! :confused::confused::confused:

The reason why they leave clues all over the place is due to the New World Order / Freemasons obsession with symbolism.

There's a video on google that shows just how much and explains the reasons why it's done.

I won't even mention the one that shows world leaders at the bilderberg meetings each year, and the fact that most of them go to Bohemian Grove each year and worship a giant stone owl.

Something's going on behind the scenes of this world, and I'm sure it won't benefit us ordinary people in any way. In fact the total opposite may very well be true.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

The reason why they leave clues all over the place is due to the New World Order / Freemasons obsession with symbolism.

Yes, i've heard that as one theory.

I won't even mention the one that shows world leaders at the bilderberg meetings each year, and the fact that most of them go to Bohemian Grove each year and worship a giant stone owl.

Best you don't mention that one then lol... :D:D:D I am very suspicious of the annual 'meetings' of the Bilderberg Group. Brown attended in 1991, Blair attended in 1993. Obviously they preferred Blair. It is on record that Blair once denied attending in 1993 as well. Clinton attended in 1990 I think. Not to mention all the others that attended and then rose to positions of power around the world! I found it all a bit odd when George Robertson became head of NATO too. It seemed a bit staged to me at the time. It just so happens he had recently attended a Bilderberg conference! :lol::lol::lol:

I have a bet with a mate from over a year ago when I said that Cameron will be the next PM. I stand to win £100

Reason being he was sighted at Bilderberg 2 years ago and there's gossip about him attending the grove too.

Scary when you think about it.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

If Cameron attended the Grove I think I would be scared! You just don't know who they control and who they don't. I reckon Blair thought he was doing the country a favour. It just happened to tie in with his personal advancement. I think he wanted to be E.U. President as well. He's still globetrotting now and is right in amongst them.

The big thing is London 2012. A very, very significant date for occultists. London is supposed to be the centre of power for the NWO. I can imagine they have something major planned to tie in with the olympics when the whole world will be watching.

I think it may have something to do with their plan to cull a sizeable chunk of the population. One of them even admitted in a document that this was one of the Freemasons goals.

I'll be staying well away from this country that fortnight. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

As someone once said, if an infinite number of monkeys spend an infinite amount of time on an infinite number of typewriters, one of them will produce the complete works of Shakespeare...and when that happens a conspiracist will identify that monkey as having been tampered with by the CIA or some other agency.

I think a few DCA threat-o-grams will get produced a few weeks before the Shakespeare plays. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

if you walk down a street and unexpectedly bump into someone you know, you say "what a small world it is"

however, do you say to yourself as you walk past all the thousands of people you don't know (even in your own town) "what a big world it is"

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

I had a long philosophical response for you HSBC, but lost the text by accident. It's a conspiracy! :lol::lol::lol: I'm too irked to type it all again. I was probably wasting my time anyway. If you don't believe, you don't believe. C'est la vie. At least we can have a civil discussion on this forum. That is good.

I would urge everyone to watch the following clip between 59 minutes and 1 hour and 7 minutes. The U.S. attitude is charming:

The War On Democracy by John Pilger

• 1 month later...

If, for instance, the twin towers was a conspiracy by the USA themselves to enable the war on terrorism to begin why would dear Mr Bin Liner claim responsibility? he would get more sympathy and backing by proving it wasn't him and his organisation.

The levels of trust that would be necessary between organisations who are sworn enemy's are just too high for any of these conspiracy theory's to hold any water.

First of all.... Bin Laden Has Never Claimed That He Was Responsible For 9/11....

No Body Has Ever Took Responsibility For What Happened That Day...

The People Responsible Are The People Who Are Blaiming Bin Laden & That The WORLD GOVERNMENT, NOT HE USA,

But The USA, UK, RUSSIA & More...

Visit Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! with an open mind, read between the lines and dont stand up for law and order and say but why would they do that, sit down and listen and ask yourslef how did they do that, because it was the most amazing trick ever, over 78% of america believe it was a conspiracy.

muslims arnt bad for killing our soldiers, they are mearly standing up for them selfs, just as we did during the world war,

lets face it, who would let the USA & UK blame them and declare war on their country, when their innocent... they are defending them selfs...

STAND UP - WISE UP - AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU ARE CURRENTLY A SLAVE, TAKE OFF YOUR CHAINS AND SPREAD THE WORD, TIME IS SHORT, AND THE WORLD WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT..

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

SPINSTER

• 1 month later...
First of all.... Bin Laden Has Never Claimed That He Was Responsible For 9/11....

No Body Has Ever Took Responsibility For What Happened That Day...

The People Responsible Are The People Who Are Blaiming Bin Laden & That The WORLD GOVERNMENT, NOT HE USA,

But The USA, UK, RUSSIA & More...

Visit Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! with an open mind, read between the lines and dont stand up for law and order and say but why would they do that, sit down and listen and ask yourslef how did they do that, because it was the most amazing trick ever, over 78% of america believe it was a conspiracy.

muslims arnt bad for killing our soldiers, they are mearly standing up for them selfs, just as we did during the world war,

lets face it, who would let the USA & UK blame them and declare war on their country, when their innocent... they are defending them selfs...

STAND UP - WISE UP - AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU ARE CURRENTLY A SLAVE, TAKE OFF YOUR CHAINS AND SPREAD THE WORD, TIME IS SHORT, AND THE WORLD WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT..

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

SPINSTER

I suggest you stop taking your woo woo pills, get a grip on reality and read up on the truth rather than the twoof.

You can start the ball rolling by reading everything on this page.

Then once you digested that you can move onto this.

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world