Blackpool Meet

Thailand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5763 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like we are gonna have to look for another date.

Any ideas??????:rolleyes:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

07 or 14 June

2010 or 2011?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

2010 or 2011?

Ahhhh shucks, Can't do those years Baz, I'm contracted out by Esso. Were going to Clingon 9, in search of new fuels! :| (There is one seat left in our rocket, if you're up for it??) :D

So, the 7th of May????

Oh, and Baz, there is only one Wetherspoons in the 'Pool (12th,CCC) and it is in the most seediest part of town. What on earth were you doing there???!

Get your hind to this meet!

Nooooooooooooo, you have to be there!!!!!!!

Ok any other dates??

Apart from Barra's. :rolleyes:

What about the end of May 2008...!!!

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Ahhhh shucks, Can't do those years Baz, I'm contracted out by Esso. Were going to Clingon 9, in search of new fuels! :| (There is one seat left in our rocket, if you're up for it??)

I would love to join you, but it clashes with a session I have booked for colonic irrigation.

Oh, and Baz, there is only one Wetherspoons in the 'Pool (12th,CCC) and it is in the most seediest part of town. What on earth were you doing there???!

Hmmm maybe it was Yates's then? It was near North Pier I think?

Get your hind to this meet!

Apart from Barra's. :rolleyes:

You pair make your mind up, one of you is practically begging me to come, and the other one doesn't want me there! So I can't please everybody.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hang on a minute, let me finish this chortle........ Okay, I'm done now :D .

Yes, that's Yates's.

pov, cancel all your plans, and get your priorities straight!!! :) (and don't touch the hair, I lurve it the way it is!)

Okay, dates aren't working,what about May 16th - 17th? etc........

Barra of course i want you there, :D Its just this year works better for me!!!!

F&Q's... Read here

June 20th ?????

F&Q's... Read here

SSL, how much is this dial up costing :eek: .

Dates aside, where are we staying!! My gaff can only handle 10 Z beds! I do have, however, a rather large cupboard for the naughty ones! :D

I'll refer to it as 'Bill's room'.

Dates aside, where are we staying!! My gaff can only handle 10 Z beds! I do have, however, a rather large cupboard for the naughty ones! :D

I'll refer to it as 'Bill's room'.

:eek::eek: And why is it my room may i ask :rolleyes::grin:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Its costing a fortune as its on all day, roll on wednesday til BB back on. :D

Im NOT on a z bed. If we all at yours, i alrady claimed my bed lmao!!!!

And Bills room is perfect, in fact i recon we could squeeze another little un in there..:p

F&Q's... Read here

right let's get one thing clear here, if i have got to be shoved in the cupboard i ain't

sharing with no one :mad:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Yo Bookie! ;)

If the meet doesn't go ahead on the conference weekend, your single room at chez hedgey is duly booked anyway! It shall, of course, be 'de-teenagered' as per usual! ;):D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Bill, what are you on about? - you know the set up by now! Me, thou & SSL in double bed!! (preferably gettin' a foot rub of SSL) :D

It's that, or Pontins Blackpool. I've drove past it - it's dire. Maybe the Imperial??? :D

Bill, what are you on about? - you know the set up by now! Me, thou & SSL in double bed!! (preferably gettin' a foot rub of SSL) :D

Come on Bill, you know no matter where we go, this is the set up!!!:grin:

As for the foot rubs.......what choice do i have!!! :p

It's that, or Pontins Blackpool. I've drove past it - it's dire. Maybe the Imperial??? :D

If its anything like Wales, im sure we would cope, but this time i think we should splash out on a club!! :grin:

Theres always Tiffany's. A bright pink hotel is always a good idea. :p

F&Q's... Read here

June 20th ?????

Washing my hair.