Blackpool Meet

Thailand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5763 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can do the first weekend of 3rd & 4th May. Handy for me because it's Spring Bank holiday Monday so no need to get a day off work ;)

Bodacious - I like it :D

And now for the Science Bit (sorry, couldn't resist :grin:)

Er, I really hope you were referring to the first meaning Thai - otherwise you're for it :p

Will consult Mr Bo if he ever gets home from work :rolleyes:

A Bull is fiesty, Bo!.

Mini riot is lookin' good for 3rd-4th of May, but still want to do larger meet later, if poss.

Just got to wait and see what SSL says, she's the boss! I gave 50p to a homeless chap today, and she gave me a clip round the ear on account of wasting 'good money'.

(ROFL!)

5th May!! SORTED. :D ( mini meet)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

5th May!! SORTED. :D ( mini meet)

EDIT.... just checked, thats a monday.

Scrap that then...most cant do mondays. So Saturday 3rd it is.

Mini riot is lookin' good for 3rd-4th of May, b

Just got to wait and see what SSL says, she's the boss! I gave 50p to a homeless chap today, and she gave me a clip round the ear on account of wasting 'good money'.

(ROFL!)

Glad you finally realised that Thai...:D Took you long enough.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I can't make that date :(

Dont worry Bill, we will tweak the date, we cant have a mini meet with out you!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

1st week in April would be perfect....:D

I know Bill is available, and i was heading down there anyway. ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Hey Thai! :D

When you say first week in April, which actual date are you thinking of? Cos seriously, I could well do with a night off from my life at the mo! :rolleyes:....... and given that you're about 45 mins away....... this could work out perfect!!!! ;) Let me know babe! xxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

We can do any day, as no certain day has been set. And you know you have to come now. We will work it out so you can. :D

F&Q's... Read here

We can do any day, as no certain day has been set.

Nice one babe! Can't wait to see the gang again for a bit of R and R! (or should that be a bit of vodka and vodka!!!! :D) Either way....... can't wait to see y'all again!!!!

Nice one Hedge!....scattoorrrrrr :D I was thinking 4th-6th (inclusive);). When is good for you? Bring a lilo!!!

I can deffo do 4th/5th............ not got a lilo but I've got a sleeping bag that apparently flops wherever it falls! :grin: (bit like me.......... it ain't too fussy as long as it gets a bacon buttie in the morning!!!)

SCATTTTTTTTTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;) xxxxxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.