Blackpool Meet

Thailand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so as far as i can tell, we are meeting on Monday, till Wednesday ( I think). And we can also do a possible Saturday night. I will bribe the babysitter. :D

So before a voddy, you've already lost Sunday:p

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Voddy packed. :p

Just checking you have enough glasses. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Glasses? :confused:

That just slows down the time for the voddy to get from bottle to mouth.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Havde had a glass or two what is the date and year decided for bash in Blackpool. Tawnyowl will be flying in after missing all other get togethers.See you all soon .Any date suitable.Ah well back to the nest.

I was trying to be classy!! :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Havde had a glass or two what is the date and year decided for bash in Blackpool. Tawnyowl will be flying in after missing all other get togethers.See you all soon .Any date suitable.Ah well back to the nest.

We're having a proper meet around June/July, do come along. :grin:

You ooze class, SSL!! :D

I heard you drink your White Lightening from a funnel, Baz? :)

We're having a proper meet around June/July, do come along. :grin:

Will try to thankyou for invite-you are so kind

You ooze class, SSL!! :D

I agree

Very interesting-will try that

Nope. Special Brew

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Can I come too ... I've never been to Blackpool.....

I am sure you would be most welcome.Blackpool is a wonderful welcoming place and if you have not been before it will seem like a wonderland especially if the meet was during the illuminations and after having a glass or two or three.Getting carried away again- better go.Bye for now Tawny.Anytime is OK

in Blackpool.

Rovering Reporter Bo signing in :lol:

Well, Tilly and SSL arrived at Thai's this afternoon and from the undecipherable texts I have received, sounds like they're happily bopping away chez Thai :D Obviously, they must've had some voddy left over form the last CAG meet :rolleyes:

Anybody know what "we sort of pirhy field lol" means in text speak? :lol:

Hey, this is only Day 1 :eek:

Just checking in.

Voddy flowing nicely. :p

Thai just made some very nice fajitas, and home made chips. Yummy.

We are bopping away much to Thai's disgust lmao :D

F&Q's... Read here

Mexico....Pah!!!!

Thailand is the next place we gonna go. Have been looking at it and love it. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Your learning babe! (SSL has seen the pics, and has realised the UK blows pineapple chunks) ... good for her! :D

No Angie Knight in Thailand... peace and quiet. :)

Good morals and love! Angie would be minging fish out of water.

I was in the kitchen last night and I suddenly heard THAT voice on TV in the lounge. OH looked on in amazement when I shouted it's that Angela Knight from the BBA. Sent a shudder through me.

Wish I was in Blackpool and not working on year end accounts.:(

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh if only I could.:(

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Wish you were here too hun, next double (and school) is in your name. :D

You aint getting away with it for long though, son must shower mother in wholesome lurve.

Can I get my ear pierced? Pleeeasee! lmao

F&Q's... Read here

No you cannot young lady. You'll be wanting a tattoo next!!:p