South Wales Meet Up?

tooth_fairy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some one to orgainise this meet in wales as it looks like it has'nt happened. I have been to Cardiff so now I wish to go to the valleys. Which parts are the valleys ? then I could orgainise myself for a a meet by end of May..

cd you do make me laugh, you are unique! :D

• 2 months later...

Ooh! Just come accross this lol...Not like me to miss a trick. Although I do have a good exscuse :p

Once I'm mobile (waiting for help from physios) I'll update and we can go from there :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

• 2 months later...

Ok people are we up for a meet before the end of the year?

as for the valleys it depends where in the valleys you want to go because there isnt many 'meet friendly' places although I can recommend Pontypool :lol: about 15/20mins from Jct 26 of M4 or you can go M5/M50 as well depending which direction :lol: we have a wetherspoons, a travel lodge and a mcdonalds what more could one want :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I'm going to the Brum meet on 20th August so will have to see if there's any spare cash after that...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

no worries :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
How about blackwood, south wales very nice little valley town :)

Ideal for pint and a fight LOL :D

Ideal for pint and a fight LOL :D

Too right lol...

I used to live in Oakdale years ago and have had many **** ups in Blackwood. i'm now living in another SW valley which is just as bad :D

SG1 is here visiting now 'cos she accompanied me to the Brum meet last night. Was AWESOME :D

Too right lol...

I used to live in Oakdale years ago and have had many **** ups in Blackwood. i'm now living in another SW valley which is just as bad :D

I worked in the cross oak in oakdale for a while years ago LOL

I live in Blackwood for about 2years which suited my girl racer status at the time :lol:

Im not all that far from Blackwood now but more across rather than up the Valleys ;)

SG1 is here visiting now 'cos she accompanied me to the Brum meet last night. Was AWESOME :D

Hi SG1 :) Im so gutted I couldnt go :(

Hi everyone

Hope all are well, wow this site have changed lots lol.

Sorry not been on here for a little while, my lovely dad passed away last month aged 69, he is at peace now no more pain.

I see this is ongoing then (the meet up)?

No worries im always around :)

Nightmare isnt it but only way is up ;)

oh my!!! 3hrs!! although after last night that sounds bliss haha I dont think id like the thought of meds for sleeping either :/ bless him

im dreading the whole teen/night club thing only because i know what i was like :p

yep 3 little ones and no more here thank you very much ;)

best of luck with the job hunting for your hubby it truely is a nightmare xx

Hiya, hope all is well with you.

My hubby finally returned to employment early this year, at Llanwern in Newport, is doing very well, and things are gradually falling into place at last.

Di

X

I could maybe host a meet at my house???

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All South Wales Caggers,

Come on let's meet up even if there are onlt two or three of us! Thank you for your kind offer Babybear, to use your house is a little unfair. I would suggest a pub with a quiet corner would perhaps be easier. I for one would be happy with Blackwood, but how about fixing a date first. What about 6.00pm (or later) on 28th September. Could those wishing to attend respond by 10th September.

Carningli

The problem with Blackwood for me is that it's a logistical nightmare for me to get to as I'm too unwell to drive. How about somewhere more central so taxis don't cost too much. Nelson would be better for me or even Pontypridd.

Hi

I am in Newport and money/job providing would love to meet up with some CAGGERS. I might be able to do the 28th.

Newport is pretty easy for most places I think. If its a daytime thing I can cycle

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

Here's the link:

http://babybear3333.blogspot.com/

Start from the archives September 2004. This used to be my back up site until AOL in their insanity decided to stop hosting weblogs. Shot in the foot for them really as quite a lot of us write stuff for them for free. Not sure what made use another host but I'm bloody glad I did :)

Hi BabyBear,

Thanks for your response and that of Redvixen. Nelson not that far from Blackwood and I would be coming via Newport, could pick you both up. Is there a suitable pub near Nelson, where we could meet.

Carningli

There's a really nice pub/restaurant on the main road going in to Nelson called the Railway Inn.