St Albans Meet - 27 September

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres this meet then ? .. and what date ?

that many threads where MTM has confused me :confused:..

so it's CAG christmas party ?

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi Janet

I will put thoughts to this at weekend.

D

Are you still thinking on this determinator ?

as it would be much easier for everyone if you told us where it was and on what date :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 4 weeks later...
No, we have no way of knowing that. This is why there are several CAG meets over the country, people choose a place near to them (normally:p ), or easy to get to and interested parties join in, and arrange venues etc.

Yes there is a way of knowing that.

If we assume that members are proportional to the UK demographics, which is a logical approach, then Birmingham (or near that region) is nearest for the majority.

Yes there is a way of knowing that.

If we assume that members are proportional to the UK demographics, which is a logical approach

2 very different things, I believe.

Assumption is the mother of all f***-ups, as I've heard said many a time. ;)

Hey guys St Albans has a festival!!!

What's more it will be on the day of the CAG meet that I can't make.

St Albans District Council - Press Room - News Releases - Full News Release

I've just noticed a giant puppet too!!!!!!!!!

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if it's poss at this stage to meet say 5th July. I've had my head down with statements and a Court Hearing and just re surfacing. Just come back on site and seen Tilly's thread. Are you far from St Albans Tilly? Anyway, 5th July a thought but not written in stone. It would be great to meet when it fits in with everyone.

Love to all

D XX

Hi Termi good to see you back :D

How far away am i from St Albans ermmmm :confused::D your asking someone that gots lost

going round tesco's :o

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

...How far away am i from St Albans..
Approx 60 miles Bill...:o

...Just turn right at Towcester + keep going a lickle bit...;)

It shouldn't take U more than a day or two to walk there...:lol:

...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Approx 60 miles Bill...:o

:eek:

...Just turn right at Towcester + keep going a lickle bit...;)

Is that after macci dees or before :p

It shouldn't take U more than a day or two to walk there...:lol:

...:D

sooooo donn't think so, now there must be a train that goes there :rolleyes:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

...there must be a train that goes there

No doubt you'll be supplied with a handy timetable soon.
It has ALREADY been done...;)

If peeps remember, someone DID, in #55 of YOUR Thread gizmo111...:rolleyes:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1451148.html

...:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

I would like to propose another date due to lots of things bombarding me at the moment. This is why I haven't been on thread over the last month as I would have liked. I hope to get ann leave this week and later on in month to chill. I decided to tackle a lot this year but it does catch up. I feel more comfortable saying the last Sat of the Month. Gives me time to get a replacement head.

U will have to give ME at least 14days notice of a NEW date determindator...:(

Perhaps U could suss out details of possible venues etc, so that other peeps who may be interested in attending, can mull them over + a consensus that suits the majority can be found??...:confused:

...:)

(Jules Winnfield)

Ooh good. If it's a new date maybe I'll be able to make it too.:D

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just as well, on July 5th, the BW family will be enjoying the free hospitality of Southern's annual party somewhere south I can't quite remember... Plumstead last year, something Heath this year... Hayward's, maybe? NOT Hampstead, I know that!

Anyway, summer weekends' dance card filling up fast, so make up your collective minds, please, and advise soonest. ;-)

You hoping to make it too Bookie?

What's Best for You?

I believe it may be my only hope to force a certain flaxen-headed gentleman* to comply with his contractual undertaking re the purchase of large quantities of alcoholic beverages for me. :-D

* allegedly

If you're talking about a certain flaxen* haired gentleman* that I'm thinking of I wouldn't bother if I were you. You've met him twice, but have you actually seen him put his hand in his pocket? Well you may have seen him put his hand in there, but take money out. Pfffft!

*allegedly

What's Best for You?

If you're talking about a certain flaxen* haired gentleman* that I'm thinking of I wouldn't bother if I were you. You've met him twice, but have you actually seen him put his hand in his pocket? Well you may have seen him put his hand in there, but take money out. Pfffft!

*allegedly

Owes me money for (at least!!!!):

1. Voddie

2. Grub

3. Share of taxi fare from venue to Bill's ...

... need I say more? would it be politic to assert his credentials as a 'Class A Scrounger'? :eek:

I think this would be an appropriate juncture to assert 'Let the buyer beware' ...

;)

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Oh dear Paintball. Good thing I'm a tight wad too so I won't get caught. Every time I see Bookie she seems to provide booze, grub and taxi service, not to mention accommodation for me and DD on one occasion. Maybe I should have kept quiet.:o

What's Best for You?

Oh dear Paintball. Good thing I'm a tight wad too so I won't get caught. Every time I see Bookie she seems to provide booze, grub and taxi service, not to mention accommodation for me and DD on one occasion. Maybe I should have kept quiet.:o

Bookie is kind and generous to a fault (I recall her yummy chocolate pots!), and I always shell out without thinking, sometimes to my detriment :rolleyes:

Won't stop me though hun, I'll be the first at the bar to buy your drinkie ... G & T or Pimms darling?

:D:D:D

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.