St Albans Meet - 27 September

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest the 5th July as a suitable date.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What's wrong with Stevenage, or even Sutton as a possible venue??

...:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

How about La La Land.:rolleyes:

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

How about La La Land.:rolleyes:
Is that a Freudian typo for LULA Land Caro??

I believe she was touting for Stevenage in 2007.

Is it okay if I put U down for Stevenage then Caro??

I know it's early days yet, so it will have to be only an indicative choice I'm afraid.

U may have to be willing to go along with the majority, so please don't go booking any hotels tomorrow, or anything like that, on the strength of it, will U??!...:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

Thank U for showing an interest moneyhelp.

It is always good to indicate a preference asap...:)

Is there any particular reason for your choice of Stevenage rather than St Albans??...:confused:

(Jules Winnfield)

Oops sorry. I think I missed it was for xmas and just saw 2008. Ignore that suggestion then.

What's Best for You?

I suggest the 5th July as a suitable date.

Excellent, we can always change the date/venue if there is a lot of other xmas stuff going on around that time, and we find ourselves over commited.

Hi DS!

I think gizmo111's Post answers your question??...;)

...lol...:D

(Jules Winnfield)

Excellent, we can always change the date/venue if there is a lot of other xmas stuff going on around that time, and we find ourselves over commited.

What's wrong with Stevenage, or even Sutton as a possible venue??

...:)

Count me in - prefer Stevenage tho ;)

Sorry moneyhelp this thread is about St Albans, but feel free to start a new thread about Stevenage, maybe Easter?
Hi gizmo111!

As the OP, U yourself invited discussion about venues other than St Albans!...;)

I believe moneyhelp was maybe referring to one of MY previous Posts?!...:confused:

(Jules Winnfield)

???...Tomorrow???...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that in Stevenage or St Albans??...:confused:

I thought I read somewhere that we are suppose to be meeting on 5th July 2008?!

DON'T quote me on it...but I'm sure U're wrong about your dates?!

Have U always been THIS forward??...;)

(Jules Winnfield)

MTM - Tomorrow is now today ....
Ok...Ok...I admit I type slooow!...:oops:

NO need to have a go at me though...:(

I apologise if I stood U up YESTERDAY!!!...:p

Was a good night had by ALL??

Where did U end up Meeting then??

Did U follow up on moneyhelp's suggestion of venue??...:???:

I bet gizmo111 + caro were none too pleased at the late change of venue were they??

I hope someone managed to get hold of them in time + let them know??...:???:

(Jules Winnfield)

DS...Has no-one ever told U that U type TOO fast??...:p

(Jules Winnfield)

MTM is organising it:p
We will have less of that cheek thank U!

Did U WANT next weeks Radlett gig being transferred to Bristol??...:idea: :p

I would like to go to St Albans.
Hi D! (...sorry...will start again...:oops:)

Low D!

Your choice of venue has been duly noted!

U will have read the other Posts on gizmo111's Thread

+ will have seen that nothing is set in stone as of yet!

Pssst...Bribery IS perfectably acceptable though!...;)

(Jules Winnfield)

Do they have rickshaws in St Albans, and if so where can I find a timetable. Should I be aware of any engineering works?

What's Best for You?