St Albans Meet - 27 September

gizmo111
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooo CB totally wrong. I will be in Lincolnshire for my nieces wedding from Friday to Sunday.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Does anyone want to buy 2 newly acquired VIP Seats for Wimbledon on 05/07/08??...:(

...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Does that mean you won't make it to St Albans then MTM? I know you can get the tube from Wimbledon, but no idea how long it would take to St Albans, or the route you should take. Do you have any timetables in case anyone wants the tickets?:D

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Details of the latest Train Timetables to St Albans...

First Capital Connect - Thameslink Timetables

London Midland Train Timetables

Especially requested extra ones for those peeps travelling from S.Wales/West Country...:p

First Great Western Timetable

Additional Notes

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

One link doesn't work and the timetable ends in May. Ah well. Good thing I don't need them, but I think some people would like advice on this.:p

What's Best for You?

MTM is VERY serious about St Albans, and I know it's convenient for a number of people who attended the London meet in November, so I think you should pencil it in PD. I really would go if the date was changed, but with my nieces wedding that day it's out of the question for me.

That's you and MTM then PD. Do you think Castlebest might be persuaded too. Can you work on a change of date for me please.;)

What's Best for You?

well not sure if MTM is serious about it at all, yes CB would go & a few others hopefully...
Oi Doubting Duchess!...:mad:

...Which one of the zillions of MY Posts on the subject haven't U read??????...:rolleyes:

Regardless of what U think of MY sincerity

...Why don't U just turn up anyways??!!...:confused:

(Btw...Isn't CB 'allowed' to Post his intentions for himself nowadays??...:p )

...:(

(Jules Winnfield)

In all honesty PD, this summer I've got quite a lot of weekends away, what with the wedding, hen weekend, Cornish CAG meet, shopping trips, moving number 1 son out of his student house, moving him back to new student house (both about 200 miles away), not to mention a couple of other celebrations coming up this summer, I'm pretty booked up, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to make it.

This did start as a bit of a wind-up, but no way will MTM let this one drop.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I believe dterminator is looking at venues.

What's Best for You?

Oi Doubting Duchess!...:mad:

lol... im not doubting you....im just not sure as to whether this meet was ever really going to happen & wanted to see if we could make some concrete arrangements

...Which one of the zillions of MY Posts on the subject haven't U read??????

oh ive read them all, every zillion one of them :rolleyes:

Regardless of what U think of MY sincerity

...Why don't U just turn up anyways??!!

play nicely MTM!!

(Btw...Isn't CB 'allowed' to Post his intentions for himself nowadays??)

CB is more than capable of answering for himself but caro was asking me

In all honesty PD, this summer I've got quite a lot of weekends away, what with the wedding, hen weekend, Cornish CAG meet, shopping trips, moving number 1 son out of his student house, moving him back to new student house (both about 200 miles away), not to mention a couple of other celebrations coming up this summer, I'm pretty booked up, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to make it.

am i sensing excuses here caro? :rolleyes: didnt you only just ask for a change of date & now youre saying you cant make it before we've even set one? :o

seriously though...i do hope to make it to a meet this year :) ....yes st albans is great for me but i'm happy to hit the motorways / get a train if this one is indefinately postponed. :rolleyes:

No don't change it on my account really. We've had some unexpected bills lately (flaming car :mad: ). I'm afraid some things have got to give, and we really have got all that stuff going on this summer. The only reason the Cornish meet is possible is because DS is at uni in Plymouth so can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Also planning to use student house for accommodation at least one night.;)

What's Best for You?

I thought it was your thread Gizmo. Aren't you the OP?:lol:

What's Best for You?

...This did start as a bit of a wind-up, but no way will MTM let this one drop.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I believe determinator is looking at venues.

I believe St Albans was first mute by determindator...;)

TUTTSIconcured

pinkduchessalso

determindator has previously indicated her willingness to find out about Venues/Accommodation.

pinkduchess last year

determindator's continued enthusiasm

TUTTSI's verdict

caro...before she became disappointed

Read peeps Posts from #512...:wink:

Oh......+ before I forget......Here's MY contribution on the subject!...:p

...:grin:

(Jules Winnfield)

Out of interest, do we know the percentages of where members of the CAG forum live in the UK. It may help in the future as to where is a central place which would suit in general.

No, we have no way of knowing that. This is why there are several CAG meets over the country, people choose a place near to them (normally:p ), or easy to get to and interested parties join in, and arrange venues etc.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

...people choose a place near to them (normally:p ), or easy to get to...
What...like HERE gizmo111??...:confused:

(Jules Winnfield)

Anywhere should be easy for the king of the railways to get to :rolleyes:
NO need for U to worry about Choo Choo's CB...

Free bus passes cover all England

...:-D

(Jules Winnfield)