Subject Access Request for PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi:

I have send the SAR letter to the Natwest concerning my loan together with the £10 postal order. Today I received the answer and all I got is a piece of paper with my loan paymnet installements since I started, my name and account number and dates. There's no information about PPI or anything I see relevante? Don't tell I just paid £10 for a printed statement. That I can print myself from the internet banking. I have sent the SAR exactly as shown here and only editing my details.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Master,

Bit late I know but I've been on zummit else. Now go for the Data Controller and tell him you require FULL disclosure; and point out the 40 day limit is up (if it is) but 'as a goodwill gesture' you'll give him 14 days to come up with the goods!

• 2 weeks later...

Bye-the-bye folks, since my final request for info from a data controller has bought forth zilch (but I know they have the info and do NOT want them wheeling it out in any future court action), does anyone know of a link to a draft N1 for my next step into court on the SAR quest?

• 2 months later...

Eventually received the cd with telecons on. My friend is incorrect on a couple of points BUT some other items in the FSA guidance were omitted by Barclays and so we shall proceed.

On the disc the 'saleman' should have been an auctioneer- when exactly does high speed monologue become o.t.t. so far as courts are concerned?

Although if listened to VERY carefully (about 3 times) one can hear him touch on a number of the mandatory items associated with ppi, however when a new mum with baby in the background has to absorb it all in one take it hardly seems either possible or indeed a reasonable expectation so far as anyone is concerned.

Edited by kennyh
Krap spelling

• 2 weeks later...

My missus took her Halifax loan out in Oct 2000 and paid a single premium PPI because she was told that she wouldn't get the loan without it.In Feb 2003 she was made redundant and tried to claim on the PPI only to be told that as she failed to notify of a change in her working hours they wouldn't pay-out and wouldn't let her cancel the policy,she is still paying off this debt to a DCA......is it to late to claim???

Hiya Greendollar,

This is a clear case of mis-selling and its never to late to get this money back.

I suggest you start a thread in the PPI forum as it will be easier to track you claim in there.

she was told that she wouldn't get the loan without it.In Feb 2003 she was made redundant and tried to claim on the PPI only to be told that as she failed to notify of a change in her working hours they wouldn't pay-out and wouldn't let her cancel the policy

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I now believe that HX have held out on us for info; if they produce data at court that should have been made available for the SAR then do we have any cause for redress and can we request that a county court action be placed on hold whilst the new ionfo is examined?

• 7 months later...

In my experience a favourite tactic of Lloyds and their subsidiaries is to return your payment if they experience a problem in fulfilling a SAR. (Twice now for me)I have started including the line "SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM FUFILLING MY REQUEST I EXPECT YOU TO CONTACT ME WITHOUT THE RETURN OF MY PAYMENT". Don't know if it will make any difference but you know how pedantic they can be!

Edited by xboxer
Site problems with formatting :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why am I having trouble copying and pasting this letter ?

Ditto...not sure what's wrong :(

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

TheDean Vs Telewest - 27/10 SB's big letter sent.

has anyone had any trouble with getting a sar from hsbc? i had my letter and check sent back with a letter from hsc bank saying they cant locate my account. not surprising when i dont bank with them??? ive only ever banked with hsbc.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I sent sar request to bos had 5 loans with them all applied for by telephone, should they have sent me transcripts of the telephone calls with the sar information or do I have to request these separately? It was the above sar template I sent, also guy from bos phoned with regards to sar request I told him I wanted all the information they have with regards to the ppi.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I sent sar request to bos had 5 loans with them all applied for by telephone, should they have sent me transcripts of the telephone calls with the sar information or do I have to request these separately? It was the above sar template I sent, also guy from bos phoned with regards to sar request I told him I wanted all the information they have with regards to the ppi.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

It may be that they will ask for dates and times of the calls before they provide transcripts (or copies of the actual call)

The problem is that most of these companies delete calls after a few months.

If they provide account history notes with your SAR, there may be notes on it regarding incoming phone calls which you could use

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 1 month later...
Is it important to have account numbers... I don't have every account number after so many years

They should be able to supply you with all the info they have If you give them your name address ect at the time of opening the account's.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert