Scotland Xmas get together, Sat 8th Dec Glasgow

rory32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, Hippy.

Big girls blouse.........my eyeball. ;)

Your getting a wee bit to wide for your age.:p

I'm looking for a dug sitter..(That's DOG for you posh English chaps):D

Catch you soon,

Scott.

:D:D:D

Hope you find a sitter for the dug (see how well I can speak Scots - not bad for a posh English bird!)

S

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I *MAY* be coming to this event after a very generous offer of accommodation. All I have to do is sort out the time off work and getting there.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Hey Bluey

You could take a train?

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Hope you can make it Bluey.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hey - I get back to Glasgow on 7th, so a meet the following day would be ideal (jet lag permitting). It does get very busy in there of an evening, so be prepared for avenue switch if it's busting at the seams....!

Hey - I get back to Glasgow on 7th, so a meet the following day would be ideal (jet lag permitting). It does get very busy in there of an evening, so be prepared for avenue switch if it's busting at the seams....!
Indeed it does. We'll need to figure out some sort of mobile numbr swap so that everyone knows where we are. :)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Any ideas about where to shift to when the Horseshoe gets busy? I'm a real westender - admit that town exists, rarely go there.

I could ask my students about pubs they avoid - that might give me a clue.

:)

I was thinking about the Goose. Never been there, but had a student who worked there. Always liked the sound of it.

Sounds like a plan.

Re Rob's moby exchange thing. Let's just do it nearer to the event. If somebody competant can work out who's all coming and who I should pm I'll send mine around - I'm fixing to meet Jen before the event and mozey on around with her anyway. I guess some of you greenies know each other anyway. If one of you boys lets me know who else to contact I'll send you mine.

HC

xx:)

This is for all of you coming over from Edinburgh. Mamie is looking for folk to travel over with. Could you let her know if you're attending, how you're getting here and all that?

Tx

xx

i'll be coming from outside edinburgh, just not sure of the time and that, but i'll post when closer to the time.
Which side of Edinburgh?

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

I just tossed a Glasgow/Edinburgh coin and it landed on its side. Guess we'll just have to enjoy two get togethers :-)

Edinburgh's nearer but Glasgow's no problem and as long as the company's good, who cares where.

I ain't an alcohol drinker: got an alergy to the stuff: not only does my skin break out in a ferocious red, burning, itchy rash of huge hives but one whole dram and my legs fold up.

Vital spark v Lloyds Tsb

2nd November 2006: 1st letter, requesting back statements, hand delivered to lloyds TSB: got receipt.

I have received the information on my accounts going back 6 (six) years but not going back to the begining of my hsitory with the bank, as I requested.

Think I'd best send a letter suggesting they send the lot and informing them that I have already paid the £10 for such information.

Mairi's awaiting my details so that she can help me work out the interest due on the charges taken.

Personal: growing and changing while ever remaining the same. Get to know me and tell me what I'm like coz I can't figure me out.

Quote: If you can't beat them, confuse them.

I'll be getting an X24 bus from Glenrothes to Glasgow via Dunfermline. I might go through and stay over with my sister. Buses from Edinburgh leave every 15 minutes or so.

Vital spark v Lloyds Tsb

2nd November 2006: 1st letter, requesting back statements, hand delivered to lloyds TSB: got receipt.

I have received the information on my accounts going back 6 (six) years but not going back to the begining of my hsitory with the bank, as I requested.

Think I'd best send a letter suggesting they send the lot and informing them that I have already paid the £10 for such information.

Mairi's awaiting my details so that she can help me work out the interest due on the charges taken.

Personal: growing and changing while ever remaining the same. Get to know me and tell me what I'm like coz I can't figure me out.

I'll be getting an X24 bus from Glenrothes to Glasgow via Dunfermline. I might go through and stay over with my sister. Buses from Edinburgh leave every 15 minutes or so.
You're welcome to get a run through with me. I think I'll be taking a couple of folk.

Boo - bad one.

Gwan - pull a sickie.

:p

I'll be getting the train from edinburgh waverley or haymarket, the old 6 is half a dozen argument as i live right in the middle of them distance wise. Wont be going home to edinburgh that night, going to go stay with my mammy and see if i can get a sunday dinner to stave off a hangover.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

As I've already said, I'll pm my mobile number to anyone who wants it and meet the Edinburgh train at Queen St.

Hey folk.

Not long to go now.

I'm losing track - Jen's mobile number - who else's should we get?

Hey folk.

Not long to go now.

I'm losing track - Jen's mobile number - who else's should we get?

I'll PM you mine.

We'll be leaving Fife at about 6pm and heading down theM90, over the Forth Road Bridge and on to the M8. I'm very happy to pick up anyone who wants a lift on the way. I will have my wife with me (designated driver) and am expectig to return to Fife around 1am. I have space for a further 6 people. :)

Probably can't go now but still trying for it.

Vital spark v Lloyds Tsb