Scotland Xmas get together, Sat 8th Dec Glasgow

rory32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Twas in Lochore for about 6 months......:eek:

You forgot a l in a Ballingry :p

My OH is a windae cleaner in Ballingry.... You should see it at 9am..:eek:

My psychic powers are at work and assertaining your identity....

but if going to the xmas meet can maybe arrange transport!

Idax

Idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. We'll see if we can arrange something nearer the time. Not sure if I fancy driving or not - the trains to/from Glasgow are a bit of a bugger. Might see if I can persuade my wife to drive...

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Should we have a title change to this thread now to make the place and date obvious to all? Or is that standing on Rory's toes too much?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Thanks Bigmac

I just hope I can find the Horseshoe - it has a habit of hiding from me. Typical westender - I get lost when I stray off Byres Rd.

;)

And I'm really looking forward to meeting maroon - he's so polite.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Horse Shoe Bar, Glasgow

This, according to the Guinness Book of Records, is the longest continuous bar in the UK. A traditional pint pub situated down a cobbled lane, attracting an older crowd at the weekend. Those wishing to exercise their vocal chords with a little more than chatter, this place is famed for it's karaoke – every night at 8, Sun at 5 –. However, be warned, you'll be up against some rather stiff competition. 'Stars in Your Eyes' winners sing here –no, seriously. As if this place did not have enough accolades to boast about, you'll find gold and platinum discs at the bar belonging to an unknown little Glasgow band called Travis –drummer Neil used to work here and this is where the boys rehearsed before they had the EMIs of this world fighting to sign them.

Changed Title, lets see if it gets any more takers.

Don't forget to add it to your signature!

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Hmmm, don't you think your new sig is a little on the subtle side bigmac? Have a look at mine...

I shall pencil the CAG guys in December 8th, wonder if I'll be allowed to drink by then? Any other lassies going and if so what you wearing?

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

Oh and the 8th is the day after bursary day :D

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

I shall pencil the CAG guys in December 8th, wonder if I'll be allowed to drink by then? Any other lassies going and if so what you wearing?

I'll be there Jen - in my jeans and docs as usual.

Fantastic, jeans it is then! Might wear a festive T just to liven things up. Question though, how do I know it's the CAG lot? Short from walking in and shouting "oh what a joy working in the charges section of the bank" :p

Good point Jen - how are we going to know each other?

Maybe I should wear a "I love DCAs T shirt"

:rolleyes:

Erm ... anyone got any sensible suggestions?

Swap mobiles numbers before the event, and describe what you're wearing on the night as you get there.

I got a phone call from Blueskies the other night asking me what Crusher looked like, then when I got there, Lula, who had met both, had already united them. :razz:

there's CAG t-shirts?

Allegedly so, Jen

I don't want one though - not my colours.

I'll maybe wear my pink "Muckhall are my heroes" shirt.

Or I'll just pm you my mobile nearer to the date. I can get you at the station and we can wander round together if you like.

That way we can stand at the bar and see if we fancy talking to them.

:p:p

Hey maroon - ya big girl's blouse -are we gonna see ya?

Good plan!

Hey, Hippy.

Big girls blouse.........my eyeball. ;)

Your getting a wee bit to wide for your age.:p

I'm looking for a dug sitter..(That's DOG for you posh English chaps):D

Catch you soon,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert