Scotland Xmas get together, Sat 8th Dec Glasgow

rory32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Glasgow suits me, mind you my van got broken into only yesterday in Dennistoun Glasgow, stole £250 worth of pipe...................barstewards.

:o

Mind you, I wouldn't suggest the East End for a meet. Never found a decent pub there (and I looked hard!)

Glasgow suits me very well.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if my passport will stretch up that far:p

Probably not.

:p

I'm only on a temporary visa.

:lol:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

:o

Mind you, I wouldn't suggest the East End for a meet. Never found a decent pub there (and I looked hard!)

Glasgow suits me very well.

You would need to look HARD to drink in the east end..........it goes with the territory, Tattoos and a pit bull should let you blend in.

We could meet at the Springfield Vaults. :)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

We could meet at the Springfield Vaults. :)

That's a bit posh for me.

You would need to look HARD to drink in the east end..........it goes with the territory, Tattoos and a pit bull should let you blend in.

LOL

I do have a tattoo, but it's of a cartoon frog. Not quite the right image.

What's wrong with 'Auld Reekie'. The home of the mighty Heart of Midlothian.:p

I agree nothing wrong with Auld Reekie :) I`m at the oppisite side from you though ;)

You watching the game

Mamie

So its a pub crawl then taking in the sights of the East end dives followed by the Springfiled Vaults then off to the Auld Reekie, what a night.:D

What a night, indeed. If the others only knew what they were missing.

Where's Rory, btw?

:confused:

I've heard that about Fifer's, Idax.:p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Have you guys got a date for the meet yet? :confused:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I suggest Saturday the 8th at the Horseshoe in Glasgow.

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

I suggest early evening.

I suggest Saturday the 8th at the Horseshoe in Glasgow.

That sounds like a good plan. And Hedgey -the offer of my place is still on if you can make it.

So, maroon - you gonna join us?

Any time is fine with me - early evening sounds good.

Hey Maroon,

You better watch it :D

Robert, Do you live in Kelty?

I am a Kelty lass!!!!:cool:

Idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hey Maroon,

You better watch it :D

Robert, Do you live in Kelty?

I am a Kelty lass!!!!:cool:

Idax

Yes I do! Small world!

HHHMMMMMM. puts on thinking cap!

What other intelligent person comes from Kelty?

Finding it hard here!

Not many with computers either!!! :p

Idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Ahhh, but are you actually in Kelty, or do you just come from here?

I live in Lochdumpelly for the last year but am in kelty nearly every day and weekend!

Idax

I live in Lochdumpelly for the last year but am in kelty nearly every day and weekend!

Idax

Oh come on, it could be worse, you could be in Balingry, or Lochore! :eek: