Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont blame the shareholders at all. at the end of they day they are getting nothing so why the hell should the banks get anything? Havent the banks had enough of our hard earnt cash already. Seeing as we all own most of the banks these days, lets petition the RBS to let them sink without a trace!!!

• Haha 1

Now that I would sign lol.

I wouldnt they would prob take signatures from their copy of the petition :rolleyes: id defo print on there tho :D

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

i dont blame the shareholders at all. at the end of they day they are getting nothing so why the hell should the banks get anything? Havent the banks had enough of our hard earnt cash already. Seeing as we all own most of the banks these days, lets petition the RBS to let them sink without a trace!!!

Yes but if it wasn't for their hard approach, Welcome would still be trading as normal ;)

As they havent take on on any new business since about October last year it isnt much of a surprise.

Hopefully most of the existing loans will be unenforceable through court.

The writing is on the wall for all sub-prime lenders who shaft their customers.

i've got what i think to be a very iffy loan from a few years back with welcome details in here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/224621-welcome-finance-trouble-looming.html

from quickly reading whats going on now, would it be safe to say not a lot will be happening on this now?

Even now, some of them are dreaming on the boards.

WAKE UP, YE DOZY BUNCH OF MUPPETS!!! :lol:

Yeah but the intelligent, influential investors have called it a day, they're the ones to be listened to.

Hello all, had quite a surprise today recieved court papers from Choen and co. for the full alleged ballance, despite thier admiting miss-selling the insurances and waiting for thier offer through the FOS, so rang the FOS and they finaly seem to have woken up to the way this company works, scanned and sent copy of the court papers through to the FOS and they are goint to be in touch with Welcome Directors today to find out what the hell they think they are doing but I still need to respond to this court order but want to make a counter claim for everything I have paid them they have realy droped one this time starting court action on an account they admit to missseling on and not deducting the redress from the balance

jdene

Challenge the agreement, since the agreement doesn't stand up due to the inclusion of mis-sold PPI. You WILL need to justify exactly why the PPI was mis-sold. I doubt that their offer will constitute an admission that they mis-sold you PPI.

Counter claim for the PPI, PLUS compound interest at their contractual rate. In restitution mind. Not compensation.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks