Welcome Finance Loan - staff faked refinance agreement signature

emma81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a loan with Welcome finance back in my younger days in 2003,

the initial loan was only for £1000 to get me started in my new home, this was to be repaid i think over 2 years,

the total amount payable was £1500

i had been paying this loan off for what seems like forever,

i only really sat down and thought about it in November last year that i had been paying for 3 years and it must be finished by now,

on contacting them to find out what is going on i find out they took it upon themselves to re-write the agreement and i still had an outstanding balance or £1600, as you can imagine i went mental blah blah blah.....i contacted the FLA and they took over the case for me and Welcome wrote the debt off cheeky buggers!

Anyway the point of this thread is i got a copy of my credit file last week and found out the had put 8 default payments against me and the account is still showing as an outstanding balance, when really it should have been written off back in December last year, can anyone advise what i should do?

Nationwide Won - £2000 :D

Barclay Card - Hearing Date 14/08/07 :???:

Capital One - N1 Filed ;)

• dx100uk changed the title to Welcome Finance Loan - staff faked refinance agreement signiture
  • dx100uk changed the title to Welcome Finance Loan - staff faked refinance agreement signature