D Vs Halifax - won!!! June 07 ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just to let u all know, i recently won my case with Halifax. They held out until the court date was about to take place, sent me some standard letter about not admitting any liability etc. but paying out as a goodwil gesture and because it costs them more to defend the case.

Either way they paid the full £2950 (charges plus interest into me account before I had even received the letter notifying me of this!!!)

Student loan and credit cards paid off!!!

I'm going to approach credit card companies now....

just to let u all know, i recently won my case with Halifax. They held out until the court date was about to take place, sent me some standard letter about not admitting any liability etc. but paying out as a goodwil gesture and because it costs them more to defend the case.

Either way they paid the full £2950 (charges plus interest into me account before I had even received the letter notifying me of this!!!)

Student loan and credit cards paid off!!!

I'm going to approach credit card companies now....

Thats what happened to me - got the money in my account yesterday - today I get the letter!

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!

Yet another winner.:D

Well done. That is a very nice amount to have.

Dont forget to do the survey and maybe a donation...??;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .