Aninha Vs Nationwide - WIN!!!!!!!

aninha
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WON TODAY!!!!

I’ve just checked my account and Nationwide have paid into my account the following amounts

+ £999.99

+ £999.99

+ £277.50

Total £2275.50 this does not include interest and court cost.

So far I have had heard from Nationwide or Eversheds.

Filed claim on 30th May, deemed served on 4th June, and acknowledged on 5th June, corrections made 29.06.07

I am still owed £689.94. (interest + court costs)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Although I didn't have all the statements for two accounts which my husband and I hold at Nationwide I downloaded the letter which requests a refund for charges based on a calculation taken from three months of statements. I got the standard letter which states we signed up and should expect such charges. As yet I have not taken any more action, this is not to say I don't intend to because i do. Unfortunatly we have a considerable overdraft on both of these accounts and we have just recieved a letter informaing us that our fecility will be reduced to £150 and we need to cover the rest by 20 July or we will be charged a very hight rate of interest. This puts us into a very difficult position as I cannot think how to get hold of this sum of money before this date, just to add our overdraft is such as we have had extensive work done on the house. Can they do this to us? has anyone else had this happen to them?

Hi all!!!

Had all interest and court costs refunded in my Nationwide account and a letter saying that if I don't stick to theit T & Ts they'll close my account!!!!. It's the end of the road at last!!!!!!!Phewwwwwwwwww!

Good luck to all of you all who are waiting!!

Take care and many thanks for all your support.

Please will a moderator move my thread to successful claims.

Thankyou.:)

Had all interest and court costs refunded in my Nationwide account and a letter saying that if I don't stick to theit T & Ts they'll close my account!!!!. It's the end of the road at last!!!!!!!Phewwwwwwwwww!

Good luck to all of you all who are waiting!!

Take care and many thanks for all your support.

Please will a moderator move my thread to successful claims.

Thankyou.:-)