Aninha Vs Nationwide

aninha
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Just checked MCOL, Nationwide acknowledged my claim on the 05.06.07.

They now have 28 days to file a defence.

Is anyone have a claim with similar dates? what's next?

Just feeling bit scary about the court process!!!

Aninha

NW files an Acknowledgement of Service in our claim on 30/05/07 so they have until the 27th June now. It is nerve racking going through the court process but if you read, read, read on here and look through the court bundle ( I am just passing on advice that others have given me!!! and I have still to do the court bundle) I think it is just a matter of research. Invariably it doesnt go to court but like everyone says ....you have to be prepared as you may just be the one.

Nationwide will take your claim right to the last minute, they are even waiting until AFTER the 28 days are up (there are several threads here about 28 days up and Nationwide not paying)

I am finding this very interesting as our court claim is for my husbands account, NW have now removed his account from internet banking without telling us, and passed his account ,which has an unauthorised overdraft made up of 100% charges imposed by them, to their collection company. We filed in court but it has been stressful.

I complained to the Financial Ombudsman and got a full refund within 4 weeks and didnt have to pay anything out! the difference is amazing. Nationwide certainly are 'proud to be different' ......but not in a good way!!!

Jane

Thanks Jane,

I better watch out for my internet banking!!! Maybe they will close my account too!!!

One more question Jane, on my particulars of claim which I used from Martin's Money Savings Expert site I did not write my acc no but I did send copies of charges to the court which has my acc on it. Do you think it will be a problem?