Here is WRAGGES 6 PAGE DEFENCE - have a read

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just had another good determined look

before I go up the stairs to Bedfordshire...

and found

Library - under heading Bank Action Group,

but no info in there ?

going up to bed now....

on a full tummy of vodka and orange :p

and ryvita and cheese (going to play hell with my cholesterol !) :eek:

been a lonnnnngggggg dayyyyyyyyy

I'm Zedddddingggg Awayyyyyyy sitting here !

nightie night y'all

alice x x

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A & L terms and conditions

: Document Library - WORK IN PROGRESS

these terms and conditions seem to be causing a problem at the moment - there are some that seem to be around but are not in the work in progress section- it would be good to have a list of years that are missing so we could look around and get them all in one place.

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Agreed, I'm spending ages looking around for various T&C's to help folks. Didn't even know the "Work in Progress" thread was there:rolleyes:

I'm sure it will help greatly to have everything in one place ... could save a lot of time.icon7.gif

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

hi there everyone - hope you have all had a relaxing sunday afternoon.

first of all thankyou very much to mimijane, squarebob, and jansus for coming to my aid with the a&l terms and conditions.

and yes -

from my recent quest to find the relevant t&cs I can honestly say -

its not an easy task ! not by any means.......

Its been like searching for the holy grail

(ooops sorry - not very p.c. - hope I haven't offended anyone)

We really do need to collate all these t&c's together into one nice easy list, and place, so claimants can pick and choose the years they require in a nice and easy stress-free mode.

The t&cs aren't needed urgently 'yet' by myself -

I am just beginning to get the 'bits and bobs' together ready for my local court hearing (date to be advised)

I am just trying to avoid a last minute panic.

(she says - that'll be a first then ! ha ha ha )

Also - something else which may interest you all.

I sent two letters to:-

Alliance & Leicester, and

Wragge & Co

almost a month ago, and

neither - as of this afternoon - has yet been received or signed for ! ! !

now - that must be some serious backlog.

Why don't you try tracking your item Reference now on Royalmail.com

to see if yours has been signed for.

Normally, they are received and signed for next day.

for those of you who are not aware of this service:-

you can go to royalmail.com

type in your tracking reference and instantly be advised of the delivery date, and see the signature on line, and then they offer a further facility of actually getting a full-page print out for your records.

but in this particular case - and with these two letters - Nothing !

It would be interesting to know if anyone actually has had a signature for their recent recorded delivery letters sent to A&L & Wragge.

It somewhat defeats the whole point of sending our letters in this way, and I do hope that the Post Office now have this matter in hand.

Right I'm taking my serious hat off for now..... doesn't suit me !

and going to make myself a nice cuppa

whilst I ponder where I am up to with my decorating

as another week looms on the horizon and I've still not finished !

(tut tut I'd have had the whole house licked in a weekend 20 years ago)

and now look at me doddering up and down the laddders..........:p

mis-placing my scissors, not once but at least a hundred times in a day,

tipping the paste bucket on my head and putting my foot through the softened pasted paper as I totter up the lads !

life's rich tapestry...........

take care y'all

alice x x x

Hi Alice,

Hope the decorating's going well ... you're obviously very busyicon12.gif I have visions of you covered in paste, putting up your wallpaper and ending up with it landing on your head and you (literally) tearing your hair outicon12.gif

I'm still having an ongoing battle with the Royal Mail myself, who have admitted in an email that they've not got signatures for my R/Delivery bundle to Wragge (though I know they received it 'cos I rang them). This is simply not on ... we pay for a service and it's not happening, so they should get into serious trouble for this, as it's obviously happening time and time again! They told me it was a "one off" in my case (yeah, right:rolleyes:) and they'd make sure it did not happen again:-| They haven't heard the last of me yet ...

Have you checked with A&L and Wragge to see if they've received the letters? I would, to put your mind at rest and you could always raise a complaint on line as I did. Like me, you may even get a book of stamps out of it ... wow:shock:

Anyway, let us know should you need furthe help with the T&C's, or anything else for that matter.

Mimi x

your claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Hi Mimi,

I think I have given myself a Free Chemical Peel

You know

the kind you pay thousands for on 10 Years Younger !!!

When I was papering the ceiling, the paper kept falling off.

At one point it was stuck to my head, and wrapped around my neck.

However - I carried on - determined to get that paper stuck to the ceiling. (even if I had to nail it on)

after finally finishing the whole ceiling -

I attempted to hop in the shower -

alas my teenage daughter was hogging the bathroom preening.

(no 'on-sweets' here !)

Too exhausted to wait I collapsed into bed.

Woke up next morning with a throat and neck like a turkey cockerel.

Red angry hot dry and flakey.

after a week of smothering my neck in every different kind of oil imaginable....

I seem to have cultivated a more youthful appearance around the neck !

(bearing in mind I do have to wear reading glasses)

Hmmmmmm wonder if it will work on my face -

she says looking into the paste bucket.... (only joking) ha ha ha

thanks for your help mimi

alice x x x

crikey - papering a ceiling - MOH swore after doing one in our last house Never again!! I never heard him swear so much . as he finished a piece it just seemed to fall down at the other end . So RESPECT!:cool:

Maybe you could perfect the "paste peel"into small jars - Call it "organic eco friendly youth enhancing gel" , sell it on EBAY and make a fortune ;)

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Im in for 5%(I am an ebay expert!):p

Tell you one thing, it would be a faster investment return than waiting for the A&L

That is like watching paint dry:D

Only thing, iwe would have to escape subsequent arrest by emigrating to Some obscure tropical island - I am sure squarebob would have an idea of where to hide out:cool:

jan

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

hi jan

after all this paperwork with the claim,

and the weariness of decorating

an obscure tropical island sounds like a dream !

you mention squarebob probably has an idea where to hide out.

I think Squarebob probably rents out property.

Do you think we would have to paint ourselves yellow to blend in though ?

alice x

serious hat on now:- (remove all sanding down dust off)

finally got through to my local court.

apparently - my file is in with the Judge now ..... Gulp....:shock:

told to ring back tomorrow for further information.....

Yikes.....

tremble, tremble,

chattering of teeth

knocking of knees

lots of nervous bumbling and deranged utterings to oneself ........

will I sleep tonight ? :oops: what have i done ?

must make a hair appointment - make myself look a little presentable

maybe I'll use wallpaper stripper on my face, instead of wallpaper paste ?

every little helps !

alice xx

most of the banks are filing standard defences.however if you have a good solicitor who is able to draft a proper claim ,you will almost certainly win!!the consumer action group in the hull county court strike out claims had excellent legal advice and were able to amend the claims, which have now got the banks and their solicitors very worried.

good luck

Fingers crossed Alice ... let us know what's said when you call back tomorrow.

Hope you've managed to get all that paste out of your hair ... mind you, if you look as if you've been "tearing your hair out", it could be a good thing icon12.gif

Mimi x

your claim

Hey Ho Ladies........................Jack (NiC)...................is back.

Wouldn't mind his money and Wolfish grin, but his body, no thanks.

Desirable Residences, I have 3 to let, see! views, on sweet bathroom and garden terrace. Prices range from 3 shells a week, and if you want pool service, that will be negotiable. Starfish are most welcome though bright colours are a bit iffy due to a school of predators that go under the collective name of Alyy Licesters swimming around. Apart from those nasties, things are pretty cool at the...

moment :cool: . So ladies, be daring, throw off those shackles, and like my 3 ladies of Eastwick...................come and join me in the deep ;) .

SpongBob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whoops Alice, spelling was my forte, but as I got older my grey shells no longer seem to function as they did when I was young and just hanging around the Souks of Morocco. Alright then Peticoat Lane, did seem like Morocco though.

What is with you women and shouting? My dear sister-in-law has made my ears burn, Why? well according to her I was supposed to have taken my daughter shopping yesterday for her 'holiday clothes'. I did, honest injun. It left quite a dent in my old sponge purse. Seems though, so I am told, I was supposed to have gotten my daughter suitable attire for the sea, but according to my dear S.I.L, I have purchased most of the shop but nothing that looks anything like a piece of swimwear. I did point out to my dear S.I.L, that not only have I never felt comfortable wearing ladies attire, I certainly do not feel comfortable walking around the ladies department of the biggest store in town.

Men the world over must have been doubled over in agony at the curses thrown at them (and me) by my dear S.I.L. I have now retreated to my office (with a bottle of 'Sanatogen Tonic' Wine' and a packet of Aspro's, I've locked the office door and threatened my dear sister-in-law that I will leave the children with her for the whole of the summer not just for three weeks while I return to the pleasures of the deep blue sea with the good ladies of the CAG, who, if not willing, then the local WI will have to be a substitute instead.

I have also erased all memory of 'Google' from my list of websites no more 'Wilfs', 'Milfs', etc.

Farewell Alice, Jane, Jenny, Mimi, Caza etc, if I have missed any other ladies of the deep, pleeeese don't shout at me, as my head aches xxxx :roll:

your hiding away in the old pineapple now are you ?

bit worried that you downed the sanatogen and aspros

in less than an hour

and now you're on the shampoo !

that 'girlie' shopping must have really dented your wallet.

daughters have a lovely way of getting the moths to fly out of their father's wallet !

:p

Farewell Alice, Jane, Jenny, Mimi, Caza etc, if I have missed any other ladies of the deep, pleeeese don't shout at me, as my head aches xxxx :roll:

YOU MISSED ME!!!!!!!

jan

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

very intereted in the holiday lets

just cracked open the piggy bank

alas - only 2 and a half shells.

half a shell short of a shilling.

she shells she sells on the she sure

she sells sea shells on the sea shore