HELP NEEDED A.S.A.P plz

Ladidi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5769 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL it is either spelt Asshurst or Arsehurst, ;) either way, that young Mr Coyle is a pleasant enough chap

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

LOL Kia, i spoke to Mr Coyle today and referred to them, by mistake of course as Ashursts ROFLMAO

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Oh my Lula you are getting bad..or is it a case you are on the wine on a night? hahah

Your such a funny girl! I was laughing out loud when I saw what you referd to "Asshurts" lmao

I would have love to have seen his face when you said that..hahaha

Ladidi ....Who is all Lady ;):p Lol

Ladidi

LOL I do tend to make these Freudian slips everynow and then, but I am sure that employees of said firm refer to them in much the same way :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

My guess is your more than probably right as they will be the ones doing all the dog work while they make asshole decisions tat teh staff know will changed and could have saved time, effort and leg work.

The abbey have till monday to respond to my claim from the N1 I submitted, If I dont hear anything from them does that mean I have won?

Ladidi

Ladidi

I have no idea Amteegee..Sorry

I am hoping someone will tell me if the Abbey does not respond by Monday if that means I have won my case by default.

Ladidi

Ladidi

Yeah Monday is my deadline for court bundle exchange. No sign of the postie so far... :-|

Am having palpitations at the thought of having to go to court, but I WILL do it if necessary.

I had another account with Abbey that incurred charges, so I am going to ask for statements for that account too. Now I have gained momentum, I may as well keep going!! :)

I will stick a witness statement in each bundle - no point losing out because of an oversight eh??

Update next week re status of bundles... Keep 'em crossed!

TTFN.

AM

The abbey have till monday to respond to my claim from the N1 I submitted, If I dont hear anything from them does that mean I have won?

Ladidi

Technically yes, in reality, they might ask for a set aside which they will probably get, see what happens

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Hi Everyone

I have just got home from work and checked my emails and nothing from anyone :confused:

I wish they would hurry up, it is getting tiring and bloomin painful but not as painful for them when i win come Monday with them not filing :D

Ladidi

Ladidi

ARGH! I was kinda hoping no defence meant I won end of!

Thanks for that insight Kia, Grrrr to Gr"Abbey" I think the courts should say to them look you are wasting our time and the customers we know your gonna pay out, so stop messing about and pay out or come into court and we will make you pay them more for abuse of process and for extra stress you placed on your customer.

Think I`ll go and scream now...ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Still dont feel better, grrrrrrr

Ladidi

Ladidi

thats what my judge did but i still had to wait even when the judge did that they stil stalled when it comes to paying up made me wait and sream all u want do ya good lol xxkia

I have screamed and shouted and bawled..but still dont feel beter i am going to contact the court tomorrow and see what they have to say..I am still hoping they will say "you have won, we shall instruct them to hand over your money"

Well a girl can dream cant she and I still am!!! Lol

Ladidi

Ladidi

Good luck with the courts, i dont know why they allow the banks to get away with it, especially knowing they wont show up in court anyway, if we were late submitting documents there is a much higher chance of it being thrown out, hardly fair that the big organisations get away with all sorts, but the little man/woman on the street who isnt always fully knowledgable on all the laws ect is not giving lea way.

I hope you get the answer we want.

:madgrin:

Yea me too ICY, I`ll post what they have to say in the morning before I leave for work.

Fingers crossed, toes crossed and even legs too, poor hubby.. Lol

Ladidi

Ladidi