HELP NEEDED A.S.A.P plz

Ladidi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya all :D

Have I been missed? Sorry we had internet probs :mad:

But I am sooooooooo glad to be back as you can tell :p

We have received a letter fromt he bank saying that they are writing to all courts asking for a stay of all cases.

Funny enough I contacted the court this morning before I went to work and they have said it is upto the judge and that we have to wait and see what his directions are. But, they did advise if he did order a "stay" we could appeal this, which I full intend to ;) .

Ladidi

Ladidi

Oh bored outta me brains...bin a good gilr tho, no ranting and protesting :p or singin even :eek:

My hubby is over the moon to have the internet back on tho, he says it felt like he lost the use of his hands, I could have gave him plenty of ideas of how to use them instead ;) but I didn't want him to wear me out :p LMAO

How have ya bin girl????

Ladidi

Ladidi

na tis was the internet provider....

all is well now me thinks :D

I just wish the sh"Abbey" would pay out what they owe, i feel ill at the thought of what I have bin readin on here where peeps have bin told they will have to wait the outcome of the test case..grrrr

Ladidi

Hiya all,

I phoned my local county court this morning and found they have not made a decision as of yet and that I have to call back tomorrow morning. The nice lady explained that some cases are getting a stay and some are not it is up to the Judge. I am praying mine is one of them being allowed to continue. If not I have my appeal ready and waiting to throw the Judges way. but the nice lady said I could only appeal against the Stay of the Judge has allowed room for appeal.

Well I guess I`ll have to wait for tomorrow now

Ladidi

Ladidi

hiya all

Good news from SUnderland County Court. The judge has ordered that Abbey and ourselves submit the AQ, I should be receiveing this shortly.

At least hasn't said "Stay" so I am over the moon about that :D

Brings me to my next question. As i have to reply to the AQ, what do I need to say and submit? Anyone help?

Ladidi

P.S I forgot to mention I also need some help with also asking for the judge to rule in my favour as the Abbey have no intention of turning up etc..I read somewhere on here that ther was something you could say-add to your AQ and then it would be up to Judges discretition whether he would allow me to win on that basis.

Anyone know what I mean?

Ladidi

Ladidi

Hi,im waiting to find out if ive got to do an AQ,if anyone can answer you that would help me too.Im worried in case ive not done my paper work properly and it gets thrown out.Im not great at this sort of thing.

right crisis over love your reply is you have to wait for the AQ to arrive and fill it in thats all u do love u dont need to respond to the letter and u can send in the request for judgement which is in the template letters some where i forget what its called but im sure someone will say if not sing out and ill find it u put it in with the AQ ok sing if its not enough xxxkia

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

That's what you need to fill in AQ.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/87766-abbey-abuse-orders-keeping.html

This has abuse of process request for strike of defence in it.

Hope that helps.

Tricia

Tricia

I LUVS ya :D

Just what I`m looking for, now al i gotta do is wait for the AQ and file it with the abuse process steps attached and pray the good judge sees it my way :p

Ladidi

Hiya all

I am filling in my AQ, the court dispatched N150 for me to fill in.

I am in need of help with a couple of questions

When you put the amount of your claim, do you put the amount you filed when you filled in the N1 or do you put the new amount as it now stands with the interest acruing?

My other question is, as I have already sent my spread sheets to court and the Abbey, is there anything I need to be sending in with the AQ?

I`m hoping to file for a strike out as abuse of process, with a little help from ma friends ;) but to be sure I am doing the form correctly,as my brains are dead tonight, I could use a little help :D

Many Thanks

Ladidi