Nationwide **WON POST-OFT v BANKS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Great result........... well done!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had not a court date - actually I did not even get formal notification from the court they had submitted their defence - still cannot believe I have been paid - I think that was the additional happiness when I was paid - was not expecting it as thought I would have to wait until the OFT case!

I was surprised as anyone as I had a letter stating they would ask the judge to stay the case - due to the lack of settlements in recent weeks - I wonder if my judge refused......but also Eversheds in error emailed me and said I had been paid - so maybe that is another reason I have been settled.

I would still proceed as the website says you will at least be first in line to be settled.

Good luck:)

in reply to Sue1970 - thank you for the phone number. just rang because letter dated 19th July said they would refund £313.70 - nothing gone in! Told case will be sorted today and money available tomorrow!(fingers crossed)

Keep at it everyone!:)

6pm just checked £343 gone into acount today!!!!