Nationwide **WON POST-OFT v BANKS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK - so if there is not one - what sort of documentation will need to be submitted - I have found a zip attachment on the site confirming details but I do not have the programme on my computer!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt worry about that yet. getting your court bundle together may not be needed for a couple of months at the earliest. i would just concentrate on each stage as it comes up.

i dont know about computer stuff so cant help with that but im sure youll be ok when the time comes.

Hello Daniel12!

U have now got ELEVEN different Threads on the go, for your ONE Nationwide Claim!!!

How can people advise U correctly, if they don't know what your WHOLE situation is???

• Haha 1

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

There is no need for sarcasim but anyway......have been to court and submitted the papers and felt sick doing it for some unknown reason oh well but the lady said the papers will go out today.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hi Daniel12!

For Newbies, the workings of the website can get some getting used to.

We ALL had to learn at some time or other, so please don't take things personally.

I was just trying to attract the attention of any passing MOD/SITE HELPER so that they can 'merge' ALL your Threads into ONE for U.

On Bank Forums that are more busy than the Nationwide one, just the postings for one day can often straddle more than one page + Claimants lose their original Thread more readily, until they cotton on to how they can retrieve it easily.

(Jules Winnfield)

Just a thought - when I did the initial letter to NW giving them 14 days or action it was acknowledge and then did my further 14 days letters stating I would submit a court claim and gave them 14 days notice - but I did not get a response to this so this is why I submitted the court papers on friday - is it normal for the letter not to be acknowledged!

grrrrr - I went to submit my papers on friday and everything was fine. Then get a letter today from the courts stating that my papers were not submitted as I had not put my title - miss!.

So on my day off work I had to rush off into town to submit the papers again!!! Feel it is all against me now.......

Well even though I put the court papers in on friday got them back today as I had not put my title - Miss! So on my day off had to rush to the court today.grrrrrrr. Anyway the lady said quite a few things but got a bit confused and was saying about the court to do an allocation hearing - would I need to turn up for that and what do I need to provide????

Do you mean July lol??? The woman was telling me all the procedures but got a bit confused and she was saying about the judge ordering an allocation hearing - does anyone know if I will need to attend and if so what do I need to provide????

Ahhhh - I think I have found some information that an allocation form has to be completed at the defence stage - am I right.

Pink Princess - please let us know how you get on and the best of luck.

Hi

Just been going through my paperwork and cannot trace the letter requesting the statements/schedule of fees. I have the schedule of fees from Nationwide, and my letter requesting a refund and the letter from Nationwide refusing to return the monies and my final letter requesting the fees- do you think this will be sufficient and should I confirm this to the court?

Hi

Just been going through my paperwork and cannot trace the letter requesting the statements/schedule of fees. I have the schedule of fees from Nationwide, and my letter requesting a refund and the letter from Nationwide refusing to return the monies and my final letter requesting the fees- do you think this will be sufficient and should I confirm this to the court?

Hi

Well Nationwide have until the 16 July to defend - but got a slight problem - our computer totally crashed and lost all data - including the original letter sent to Nationwide requesting charges - I know the date of the letter I sent - in the court bundle can I just confirm the date of the letter - or even reconstruct the letter but confirm it is a reconstructed letter. Or state the date of the letter and the situation!

Was the original letter the original template from this site ? Are you preparing 3 copies of the court bundle ? One for the court, one for Nationwide and one for yourself. The answer to the letter problem would be to confirm the date of the letter. I very much doubt if you will need to go to court. They will settle before then.Thus you could explain the situation to the judge if you have to attend court. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

In all likelyhood they will enter a defence at the last minute, then you will hear nothing, in the following few weeks you will become accustomed to checking your account daily, twice daily, hourly etc etc. The money will one day appear in your account, just make sure it's for the right amount. In my case they got it wrong (too much tee hee) & then you can communicate your settlement to the court to cancel the case, but only on receipt of cash.

You've a bit longer to go in all probability but they will pay up.

Andrew