Yes Yes Yes **first Win From Kensington!!!!!!!!!!**

Louisk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Firslty nasrcity good luck with solicitor meeting let us know how it goes.

Secondly has anybody tried writing to the head man at Kensington to see what he thinks of all the goings on and there absolute refusal to accept any reasonable offer. It seems I may have to be going back to court for my mortgage this time(escaped repo in Feb for loan they also have after court hearing)I wrote to them earlier this month and they claim they have not receved it, my own fault as i didint post it recorded. I offered them £60 a month towards arrears and they have come back with the usuual not enough and would take too long. I fed up with this now. I want to sort this but they wont let me. Do we think a judge will be sympathetic again.??????

I am re sending the letter this time recorded so I was wondering if it was worth sending one to the head man aswell.

Sorry i now this is still using an old thread but you all seem to be around on this one.

Regards

Olives

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi olive

just got back from solictors . she said i will lose the house because i cant prove that i can pay anythink back till income support kick in sep08. but i have a small private pension which is going up by £20 per week in april so that will knock out the income support then . so there is no way we can afford to pay them any or arrears mortgage so the next move is the council which she says they have a duty to rehouse us and keep the bidding going on the houses coz we will be able to get one . but im sorry the evil crew are gonna take u back to court they realy know how to stick the knife in . i did hear somethink abt someone writing to the head of kensington . that was back in nov and they where still awaiting a reply after sending 2 more letters . lets all keep our chins up if thats possible i will just be glad when this nightmare is all over now nasrcity

That is terrible nasrcity. Please carry on the fight. There has to be a way. They havent taken it too court yet so you do have a bit of time. Start a new post and title it "solicitor says they will take my house" or something like that. Then ellen will see it and be able to advise you more. She is fab. Its not over yet.

Regards

Olives

hi olive thanks for ur support . i realy feel it has come to rock bottom for us now as long as i get well again the house is only a small thing . i know what ur saying fight for it but i also just phoned another solictor and he said the same as the first one . but if i could find a way i would ill let u all know how i get on . maybe a miracle overnight might just save us

regards nasrcity

hi all just to let u know just had kensington on phone told them i have been to solictors yesterday . the girl didt seem to pleased . my arrears now according to them are nearly £1900 and all beware if they phone u after 5pm they will charge u £3.00 for every time they ring u also added to your account so i told them well phone b4 5pm them . she said its in the t&c they can phone between 8am - 8-30pm . i then told her if u phone me after 5pm i will refuse the call and ask u to phone next day b4 5pm so at end of feb i owed 796 then if u add the 548 on for march mortgage so it looks like they have charged me 566 in there charges so all beware regarding there after 5pm phone calls nasrcity