Yes Yes Yes **first Win From Kensington!!!!!!!!!!**

Louisk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5918 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi nasrcity.

Im really sorry to hear about your circumstances.

This thread is allmost 2 years old, so if you start your own thread, we will be able to help you better. It saves having to keep reading back through somebody elses history.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi thanks for ur reply right i had 1 month where they accepted a reduced payment of 200 now i have just missed this 1 st payment and as income support has only just paid out [as u can imagine will not cover my mortgage i asked them to help with my mortgage income support rule is 39 weeks and then they will pay the interest only .fine but by then ill be out on my ear.which i tryed to explain to them i will lose my house the girl just put the phone down.so i phoned kensington then told them they said well u have 2 months b4 we start to take the house back . disabilty living allowance take up to 16 weeks . but what i have done is registered with the local council just in case and im trying to find out as much info as i can i just might hit a loophole . they have already now added £20 for cancelled d/d which if i didt do that then the bank would have slapped there charges on as well as kensington.plus now another £50 for non paymen. so any info any1 has however little im gratful thanks for ur hepl

Can I suggest you go and see a lawyer surely you will get legal aid if you are on Income Support. Also if you get a lawyer and you offer what you can etc etc then it may just may backfire on them. It would seem that the court could look at your situation and decide given all the circumstances in your case that their maybe a solution given some time. I hope I am right here and it gives some hope. Hopefully if others better informed than me will confirm or not as may be the case what I am saying.

hi thanks for ur reply right i had 1 month where they accepted a reduced payment of 200 now i have just missed this 1 st payment and as income support has only just paid out [as u can imagine will not cover my mortgage i asked them to help with my mortgage income support rule is 39 weeks and then they will pay the interest only .fine but by then ill be out on my ear.which i tryed to explain to them i will lose my house the girl just put the phone down.so i phoned kensington then told them they said well u have 2 months b4 we start to take the house back . disabilty living allowance take up to 16 weeks . but what i have done is registered with the local council just in case and im trying to find out as much info as i can i just might hit a loophole . they have already now added £20 for cancelled d/d which if i didt do that then the bank would have slapped there charges on as well as kensington.plus now another £50 for non paymen. so any info any1 has however little im gratful thanks for ur hepl

It is probably best to start your own thread you will get so much more advice. There are lots of us all with the same problems and the same company. I stumbled across this looking for something else.

Kensington tried to reposess my house last week for nearly 1 years arrears. I know it sounds along time not to pay but it was for a secured loan and they wanted to evict for mortgage aswell. Anyway a long story.

My point is I have still have my house after attending a reposession hearing with a solicitor from Kensington and a judge.

I am now fighting for them to clear all the fees and costs from my account so that I can re-mortgage as they have added so much and with bad history aswell they have made it impossible.

just so you know everybody is on your side. There are more of us then there are of Kensington I am sure of that.

My post about repo is

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/129961-help-kensington-evicting-us.html

Good Luck with it all

• 4 weeks later...

kensington lend you a huge amount of money so you can buy a house.

they have to borrow this money off other people.

if you dont pay them back this impairs their ability to pay their lenders back.

so to make up for this they charge you.

this is both a deterrent and a penalty.

IF YOU PAY YOUR MORTGAGE ON TIME YOU WONT GET CHARGED

this is both a deterrent and a penalty.

And obviously unlawful or they would have defended to the end.

Nobody has challenged the institutions, untill now.

CAG 1 Institutions 0

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

micheal 43 i agree with u but some ppl cant help falling sick plus if ur self employed they will not give u any insurance . plus when u go on income support like i have had too there ruling is u have t be on income support for 39 weeks before they will even help u . hope thats clear to u its sounds like u have never been in this sitution

yea i wouldnt take out a mortgage i couldnt afford to keep up. if it wasnt for companies like kensington you wouldnt be able to buy the houses you live in.

it annoys me when people complain about this, just pay your mortgage on time.

people just think they can borrow money and not have to pay it back, you have to understand kensington spend a huge amount of money trying to chase up the money they are OWED. you dont hear kensington complaining on the news about all the people who dont pay them back the money they owe do you?

micheal 43 lets get one thing clear hear i could afford my mortgage when i took it out .BUT LOVELY KENSINGTON WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO TAKE INSURANCE BECAUSE I WAS SELF EMPLOYED. and perhaps i made my self sick thats what ppl like you would say maybe u would do well to work for kensington maybe u are one of them

yea i would take out a mortgage i could afford to keep up.

I wish i had your ability to see into the future.

if it wasnt for companies like kensington you would be able to buy the houses you live in.

That's true. Its called sub prime. High risks High returns.

I replied to that in link above 131.

people just think they can borrow money and not have to pay it back,

Again a very uninformed opinion.

NOBODY on here ever says dont pay it back.

you have to understand kensington spend a huge amount of money trying to chase up the money they are OWED. you dont hear kensington complaining on the news about all the people who dont pay them back the money they owe do you?

I trust you have heard the term,

Speculate to accumulate.

That's the very essence of money lending.

Kensingtons profits were up to i think about £67 million last year.

Nice work if you can get it

if you steal from a shop you get arrested

if you dont pay kensington back (which is essentially stealing because you signed a contract agreeing t pay them back) all you get is a fine and a bad credit reference

if you dont pay kensington back (which is essentially stealing because you signed a contract agreeing t pay them back) all you get is a fine and a bad credit reference

Do you know there is a difference between criminal law and civil law ?

Welcome to CAG Michael. Im off out now, i will look in later.

if you dont pay kensington back (which is essentially stealing because you signed a contract agreeing t pay them back) all you get is a fine and a bad credit reference[/quote

You are begining to wind me up- why dont you get behind your desk probably at Kensington or SOME DCA Company.Have you no sympathy or constructive advice you halfwit.

Ignore Michale43 or report them to a mod, they aren't adding anything to the discussion - if they can can they explain how Kensington can charge £50 per letter when you are in arrears, and £100 for a visit - which is only to their benefit and not yours?

yes £50 per letter is daylight robbery . and kensington who just dont want to help anyone just make there lives a misey. most mortgage companies i have known ppl to deal with do try and help there customers . which is all a lot of us ask . we are not trying to get out of paying . some of us cant . believe u me if i could pay my mortgage i would

Hi all,

It is nice to hear that somebody can be so pasionate in their beliefs.

We would all love to be in a situation where life treats us all well and fair. 5 years ago when i remortgaed to kensington i could more than afford my mortage. Both myself and my husband were working and life was great. We could even comfortably afford a bigger house so we did. Unfortunately my life did last so perfectly. I hoped Kensington would understand that my daughter became so ill that i could no longer work as i had to look after her. I hoped again that they would be sympathetic and help me sort out my PPI when my husband became ill. NO they did not. In fact they got it wrong. NO ppi they said. About a year and half later i find i do have it. To late kensington want all there money now no reasonable arrangement can be agreed. Because of this we are classed as bad people so when interest rates go up our payments go up more than the norm.(mmm sign of a really helpful sympathetic comapany)

We all want to pay our way and now I can still afford to pay my mortage just not the arrears and the charges set as high as they want it to be.

Micheal43 I hope life remains lovely for you and you all stay happy and healthy as I would never wish my families health problems on anybody, but if for what ever reason you become unstuck we will all be hear for you because we are not computers we are sympathetic human beings.

(if you steal from a shop you get arrested)

Our Mortgage company stole money from us YES stole money we have just got it back but it has cost us and that money we cant get back at the moment because of the way the law stands this daylight robery its quiet obvious your contributions to this sight are antagonistic no doubt this is what you want when people take out a mortgage they believe they can pay it back you only have to read some of the heart breaking stories I just hope you are lucky enough never to have any problems I doubt it nobody is that lucky it may not be finacial hardship that you suffer from people can have a tough time though many different ways

but if you dont have any worthwile contributions to make keep quiet and let us get on with out you

well said to both olive and bona i think ppl like micheal 43 {mr perfect]unless he has somethink to say which would help us then keep quite . but have u all notcied he has only just joined maybe a kensington spy .well go back and tell them this they have managed to screw so many ppl lives up. there is a true saying what goes around comes back around .so please mr perfect butt out unless u have somethink which will help

yea i wouldnt take out a mortgage i couldnt afford to keep up. if it wasnt for companies like kensington you wouldnt be able to buy the houses you live in.

people just think they can borrow money and not have to pay it back, you have to understand kensington spend a huge amount of money trying to chase up the money they are OWED. you dont hear kensington complaining on the news about all the people who dont pay them back the money they owe do you?

They are greedy bar stewards, now run along you halfwit!

What is Michael43 on? These parasites hinder your ability to pay in full and on time by increasing the interest rate on your mortgage just about every month. They will not listen, they do not care and they certainly do not play by the rules. It would take me hours to give my side fo the Kensington "trap" suffice to say my fixed term (redemption period) runs out Jan 09. Then it will be goodbye to Kensington.

REMEMBER, YOU ARE NOT A CUSTOMER, YOU ARE AN INVESTMENT.

Sorry,

but I cant help but reply to this troll attack

That is absolute Carp, dont pay them and they take your home (may I point out I am NOT speaking from experience)

As for the costs of chasing people, that is factored in to their business model as they take on cases such as bad payment history, self employed etc

People are hardly likely to not pay a MTG if they can afford to, I can't think of anyone I know that would enjoy repossesion

Now go away and support your employer elsewhere

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

hi all just to update u all . i have just receieved a letter form the evil team stating my case is now in the hands of there solictors but i see my solictor on monday . so im just waiting for the fireworks to start now with them