Acknowledgement of Service ??

Ackers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just got back my acknowledgement of service from Nationwide Building Society. Was served on 09/05/2007. State they are going to defend all of this claim. Named Eversheds (Catherine Price) as their Solicitors. Getting nervous. Is this normal procedure for Nationwide. Feel like I'll be the only one they come face to face in court with........HELP !!!!!

Standard practice Ackers. it's all designed to have the effect your are describing and to frighten people off claiming. Its also more likely to make you accept a lower offer because of the belief you might otherwise need to go o court.

Follow the other Nationwide threads for details of the process. I'm about 10 days ahead of you and also have a contact at those awfully-nice people in Eversheds :D

Just stick to plan.

Varangian

Thanks for letting me know 'V'. Reassuring other people are in the same boat. Good luck with your claim. Role on 6th June when their 28 days run out !!

Jenny

Mr Bacon is Nationwide's own solicitor, but I think it's overspill now and because of the number of demands thay have to subcontract to other solicitors to issue their sham threats. Must waste even more of their money.

:D:D Oops sorry, I mean our money as we're voting members of the mutual:D :D

Mr B has done a great job, but was never the same after eggie claimed his money back! WE discussed nominating Mr B for employee of the month - lol ;)

Varangian

Seems like were all pretty much on the same time scale, mine was acknowledged on may 1st, eversheds are also handling this allthough I have no idea who as no name was given. Good luck to all, I hate this waiting