Castlebest II - Return To The Claims

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sharon - i'm sure it did feel like i was biting your head off - i intended it to - as i really wanted to get it through to you that your actions, however well intentioned, may reflect negatively on a lot of people. i think we have established ourselves with dg as being professional in our approach (even though we aren't legally trained in any fashion). I am positive that DG knows which letters are from CAG members, they can tell immediately.

it's because you are farily new and not experienced that you ask for help. this was a misunderstanding - you read some very old information and applied it - we have moved on from that information - best to keep to current threads for our current advice. and yes, there are different opinions on here - we try to move quickly when new information becomes available and for the most part - we move as one, evolving as we go. you'll soon see how things are done. read the two aq threads in my signature to see what will happen when the 28 days are done.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to re-iterate what lattie has said - when i bombarded dg back in february there were millions less claims and whilst that strategy worked for me, it was a one off harrassment technique that paid of BUT ONLY FOR ME! it was an enormously futile apprach and i wouldn't recommend that anybody follow my actions. gather as much new and up to date information as you can - be one step ahead.... don't go over old ground!!

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

There are specific times when I do advise people to bombard DG (removal of stay) but this is for a very short period (2 or 3 days) and is not a common action to be taken and in fact is just as likely to be taken the wrong way by the Judge too.

If you’re still within the 28 days or just out of it you have to sit tight no matter how impatient you are. Any contact you make with DG will just be filed away, and will swamp anything from people who really need to contact them.

Can’t comment on the rest of your posts because I’m not acquainted with your thread but as Bank Fodder says you must make sure you know what you are doing, The Lloyds TSB case has been a wake up call to all of us.

pete

Thankyou for that Castlebest,

I think I just got a bit confused as I was reading other threads,

I will sit and wait now, was temped to forward everything to a solicitor on a 25% basis, As this is all new stuff to me alot a bit confusing, but will keep going as you say it can get a bit frustrating, 28 days up for me on 30/May

Do you know if there is a template available for old terms and conditions?

Sharongina

The CAG site elders are trying to put a library of terms and conditions together as we speak but as this has only come about since the Lloyds TSB hoo har it likely to take a few days.

On your other point DG aren’t a commercial organisation, they don’t do deals to save money, they look at what you are claiming and will pay it if they agree regardless. So unfortunately offering a reduction doesn’t do a lot to help your claim along.

pete

Update time lol... well I had a busy day today... ok ok yesterday but it was fun and very informative lol.... But not heard a thing from HSBC and claim 2 MCOL wasnt done... hey ho such is life, I have a long weekend to catch up... on the other fronts... I have the data for barclays and capital one so lots to do there too, good job the weather is changing

pete

Glad to hear you've put your gloves on and are ready to do battle once more pete! Give em hell mate!

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update...

I recieved my notice of issue today for claim 2 deemed served on the 12th June so they have to defend by 10th July (PD to verify dates ) things have certainly slowed down since March and April when I was a quaking newbie and claim one was underway... but I guess you all know that

Also I have put the figures together for the Monument card claim which should be interesting, I'm self employed so as a matter of principle I refuse payment protection insurance (its impossible for a self employed person to invoke it so its useless) but for some reason I have been charged for it so Im asking for them to prove I agreed to it or pay me back the premiums too. oh yes and for the hell of it i've gone for contractual interest too

Bring it on !!!

pete

Really pleased for you Pete............could you send me some of your confidence ! lol ,as I seem to have had mine removed.....bet its those B*****ds from HSBC.......they probably put a charge on my account for it as well !! ha ha

Chris

Chris you will be fine mate we are all here together... the reason I have confidence is I have won once, I have money in my bank which makes a change so I know this works.... if you get a problem or are worried we will help you because we have all been there.

Keep the faith

pete

Glad to see I'm not the only insomniac pete!!

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

Castle coudl yo have a look at my thread " the audacity of DG " asked a question this morning and no one wants to talk to me :( would appreciate someones views....... thank auburn.......

not long ot go for those 2 then castle.....:D

rockin all over the world