Castlebest II - Return To The Claims

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't even hear the sonic boom as that one went over my head....

If I was HSBC or DG, or both, then I'd sure as hell have someone on here as well. Pete, u'll also get a totally paranoid pm from me in a min as well...should make u laff....or run ;)

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

I’m sure they do monitor this site, but linking nicknames to real claims must be a nightmare. if your worried about it make it hard for them personally I’m not they owe me money and they will give it back come hell or high water.

pete

Well it was a quiet night tonight (before I got here) and yes I know I have another thread to write and its coming along (any District Judges watching who want to lend a helping hand and point us in the direction they want us to go PM me I can be confidential when I want ;) and I'm sure it will help both our causes).

But in the mean time I amused myself SARing, from tomorrow the following are added to my hit list.

Barclaycard

Monument (aka Providian)

Marks & Spencer

Capital One x 2

So that’s a total of £90 just in S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) fees so far, when they get to MCOL it will be £1080 :o so glad I did my HSBC current account first thank you uncle Colin for funding all of my new hobby (ex-gratia of course), and I didnt need a business plan to do it .

pete

ROFL!!!!! Pete ur sick m8, sick I tell u, sick :D

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Apologies for my short sojourn into the world of work but I’m back now

Well my first 14 days on HSBC claim 2 has passed with nothing from Uncle Colin so LBA goes tomorrow, was hoping he would be nice because the money he gave me back for claim one has made my account look so much better. I suppose once a banker always a banker.

News on the other 9 claims, MBNA are looking into it I think uncle Colin is moonlighting, and was most surprised first SAR cheque cashed was Citibank who are supposedly the toughest defendant. At least they have my prelim letter looking forward to seeing them in court gonna be fun

pete

• Haha 1

Hi Pete

Prepping up my second claim against HSBC. Did you use the standard LBA or did you draft up another 1 referring to your first claim.

Oyster

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)

Hiya Oyster, I had a long session of letter ping pong with Uncle Colin before I did claim one (about 18 months) I then found the CAG website and the blinkers were lifted from my eyes . As a result of that my letters tend to be a little on the terse side and I doubt would be approved in any form by the CAG gurus but it makes me feel so much better to send them .

Let me know if you want to see how PIS*ED off I am with HSBC and I will send you copies. I suggest you edit them before you send them if you use them .

pete

Ah...

I think I will go for the standard one dont want to upset them lol

Cheers

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)

sent this to a few - but you and pd see most of the wins - so if you see someone has their money back - can you see if they will write the court to tell them it has been settled and this is the place to put their win details - as it will help with the date base people are using this info in their court bundles - so it is important - and as it's after the fact - i think it's well worth doing; -

Litigation Section - View and print out litigation spreadsheets here

only needs username, bank, date of claim, amount and date settled.

thanks

Hi,

Sorry to inturupt!

Ive been made aware there was a template floating about but cant find, is this correct a template to ask the judge to dismiss D7G defence?

Also any news on any old terms and conditions available for HSBC dating back six years or more?

Lateralas,

As you have been advising me and very grateful for this I must say,

Could you please view catlovers thread, as I have listed a copy of an e-mail I sent to every person I am aware of at D&G, I kept e-mailing all day, I finally received a response from Kate at D&G with "we are dealing with claims on strict date order" and you will hear in due course,

can you please tell me what you think?

sharongina - i'm sorry this is going to sound mean but i have to say it -==------ why ask me questions and then go merrily ignoring what i say?

really, i can't understand how you took my advice to wait for the 28 days to pass and don't expect to hear from them and then spend a full day e-mailing everyone you can find at dg to make them give you an offer. this is so out of line - i can't tell you how juvenile this makes you sound - like a child whining for a goodie in the supermarket. back off from dg - i will repeat - they don't make offers during the 28 day period - you just wait. your approach is totally counter productive. if you want my advice again - you will have to listen and learn. no more e-mails, faxes, phone calls or contact with dg until after they file their defence and then very, very sparingly. do you understand? i hope so -

i'm sorry for sounding so harsh but i'm feeling very harsh at the moment.

(i haven't even seen catlover's thread - i'm a bit frightened to look)

you asked what i thought - bet you wish you hadn't.

Hey no offence taken,

Why are you feeling harsh at the moment?

You have to realize Im fairly new to this not experienced like alot on here, and to be honest I was taking advise from a thread read, It appears there is alot of different opinions on here and as it feels as soon as you slightly turn in the wrong direction you get your head bitten off!

Not directed at you!