Castlebest II - Return To The Claims

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well with Episode I (The Phantom Menace) fading into history and almost £500 added to my account in 50 days its time, as promised to start Episode II (Return of the Clones).

Yes the thought has struck me it would be nice to make £10 a day for doing nothing, nice work if you can get it Uncle Colin.

So my new prelim letter was faxed and posted tonite, I wonder if I will get a reply this time and if it will match the ones I already have, oh excitement !!!

pete

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Pete although you know we don't need it. I am trying to move house at the moment so mine is on hold for a few more weeks but totalling £800 at the moment.

Oh and that ladies and gentlemen is post 1000! :D :o :D:lol:

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Lattie, do you mean the money from my second claim or my 1000th post ... posts by 12:00, Money at a guess.. errr.. 25 days

Oh and not realy relavant here but just to pass the time I sent my SAR's to Citibank, MBNA and GM card just for starters, that should keep me out of trouble, then again..........

pete

best of luck pete, although luck is nothing to do with it...

get out there and CRUSH them! :-D

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

go petey, go petey, go petey

/me makes big stirring motions with arms in a Jerry Springer fashion :D

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

yeah i keep asking but it usually gets me a slap ;)

moving swiftly on... lol

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

lol morning pd :D

seems a good place to find you pete - so, i keep meaning to tell you - one valid reason to go into the litigation concluded thread (although not the active one) is that when you do the court bundle - peeps can put a list of claims by claim number for cases which have been resolved - with dg paying out. this list is helpful for the court bundle. just thought i'd pass that on - really not anything - but it validates the concluded thread (but i still don't like the litigation pending thread)

I have an admission to make.

One thing about this site that has made me curious from the start is the fact that its open. This is good for all of the members with current claims and people considering claims, we have a totally free flow information system here and this provides a wonderful back up for all of us.

But you do wonder who is watching, If I was Uncle Colin I would be, or at least have a drone doing it for me and the same goes for DG.

I got my full (almost) offer for claim one before the defence was due, this is very early, it has been suggested in PM this was because I post like a maniac and sit up till sillyoclock to do it, sorry that’s just me Told the person who PMed me to prove the theory maybe another early settlement

So to my admission.... I signed my claim 2 prelim letter aka Castlebest of the CAG website, seemed the honest thing to do and I am curious if it will make a difference, we will see, Uncle Colin knows who and where I am now, Guessing he probably did before but I prefer things in the open

pete